QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Happy Birthday SpiritedSen!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Happy Birthday SpiritedSen!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hope you got alot of good stuff for your b-day!

08.08.2006, 02:33 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeh nana, I got a sweet mp3 player and lots of choccies and sweeties!! And the movie 'Lady Vengeance' on DVD! And mpw and thug are going to make me Jenson Button sigs!! Awesome birthday!!

08.09.2006, 10:47 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Cloud_sephiroth
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud_sephiroth Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry for a late one, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
hope it went cool and u had a really nice day!

Peace.,

Life fears death,
but lives only to die.
It starts with anxiety.
Anxiety becomes fear.
Fear leads to anger...
anger leads to hate...
hate leads to suffering...
The only cure for this fear
is total destruction

FF9- Necron

08.09.2006, 10:52 AM Cloud_sephiroth is offline   Profile for Cloud_sephiroth Add Cloud_sephiroth to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

here it is! i tried to along with the honda colours so its red and black lol. i think i could have done better but i started out with no idea what it was gonna look like lol
& i shoulda made it bigger. and i dint see it before but you cant see august very good

cheers

Post last edited by I-B4-E THUG on 08.12.2006, 12:39 AM.

08.12.2006, 12:35 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cheers dude!! It's really cute!! I'm just going Jenson Button mad at the moment!! Go Jenson!!
Thanks again dude, I super psyched with both my new sigs!!
BTW, LOVE the fact that when I right-clicked on it, it said HappyBirthdaySpiritedSen2006!! That's awesome!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 08.12.2006, 09:02 AM.

08.12.2006, 09:00 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yea lol i named it happybirthdayspiritedsen lol, i was wondering if you'd notice that. So long as u like the sig tho lol, i think i still should have done better on it though

glad ya like it

cheers SS

08.12.2006, 07:09 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh no! I missed SpiritedSen's birthday!!!

And now I wish you a very late but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Hee Hee! My b-day's on the 21'st of this month...next Monday....YAY!!! actually I'm not that excited about it as I have no one to celebrate it with! phoo....

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

08.14.2006, 01:34 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Cheers Sun!! Don't worry...we're here for you to celebrate your birthday with!!

08.14.2006, 02:36 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thankies so much! Oh and check out my trip to china thread...lol

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

Post last edited by Sunchaser on 08.14.2006, 02:39 PM.

08.14.2006, 02:38 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks