QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Hello
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Hello » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
HelloPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Errr...well I new here, and well I really got intrested in studio ghibli recently. There amazing films, there is so much detail and the storylines are enchanting. I like other Animes, I run a Beyblade fan site and play RPG's like Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid.

08.06.2006, 03:16 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey welcome, great to see more fans popping up. You'll have a great time here and you'll make mainy great friends.

08.06.2006, 03:20 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heya, welcome to the forums! None of us here mind if you ask questions... there aren't really any rules. Except just being nice to others... kinda like we all are in real life

Hope you enjoy your stay, Snakebite ~ cool name by the way

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.06.2006, 04:00 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the forum, General Toolfan here!!!! 8]

08.06.2006, 04:35 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yo dude welcome to the forum...

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.06.2006, 05:37 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
LittleWing
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LittleWing Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome!

"When you're old, all you want to do is stare at the scenery.
It's so strange. I've never felt so peaceful before."

08.06.2006, 06:25 PM LittleWing is offline   Profile for LittleWing Add LittleWing to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

welcome. I'm the notorious THUG. youll enjoy this place.

btw 1st person shooters like the Quake series by id software are better than RPG's lol

cheers

08.07.2006, 01:52 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
btw 1st person shooters like the Quake series by id software are better than RPG's lol

Noooo!! RPGs are the best genre in existance! *slams fist on table*

...naughty thug...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.07.2006, 02:56 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hiya welcome to the forums!!

08.07.2006, 02:03 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey dude, welcome to the forum!!

BTW, sweet sig!

08.07.2006, 04:08 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

did u make that sig yourself??? cause i make sigs for these cool people around the forum..

request one if u want me to make you another...

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.07.2006, 04:19 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Phyrra
quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG

Noooo!! RPGs are the best genre in existance! *slams fist on table*

...naughty thug...

i could start a good discussion here lol.....
meet me in random bordom thread to continue this discussion lol

cheers

08.07.2006, 11:09 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mpw3d
did u make that sig yourself??? cause i make sigs for these cool people around the forum..

request one if u want me to make you another...

Yer I made it my self, but now I have got Photoshop CS, I make all my sigs on forums now, and thanks for the offer but no thanks.

08.11.2006, 02:52 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

hey Snake man u should be in the next Sig Tornament!

cheers

08.12.2006, 07:16 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks