QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - NEW MEMBER
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » NEW MEMBER » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  NEW MEMBERPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi everyone, im JRR (Jonni Raphael Remmler), NEW MEMBER!! Although i have been visiting this website for quite a while, i am only a member since today... WEHEY!!!

p.s: BTW, does anyone know where to get the original japanese Nausicaä poster, i really wann buy it...

Thanks,
JRR

08.07.2006, 02:33 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the forum, as for the poster try ebay.com

08.07.2006, 04:03 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey dude, welcome to the forum!!

Try looking on eBay for the poster, there's always loads of Japanese Ghibli stuff on there!

Also found this website too...
http://www.otaku-j.jp/jpmovie/anime2/anime20.htm

They've got a few Nausicaa posters about half way down the page, hope it helps!!

08.07.2006, 04:07 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yo dude im mpw3d im the forum sig maker

if u want a sig made then just request one

oh and welcome to the forum...

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.07.2006, 04:21 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
LittleWing
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LittleWing Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the forum

"When you're old, all you want to do is stare at the scenery.
It's so strange. I've never felt so peaceful before."

08.07.2006, 09:58 PM LittleWing is offline   Profile for LittleWing Add LittleWing to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

welcome! im Thug, the resident, well, Thug lol.

cheers

08.07.2006, 10:45 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

welcome to the forum!!!

08.08.2006, 02:44 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks