QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Happy Birthday Phyraa!!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Happy Birthday Phyraa!!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
Happy Birthday Phyraa!!!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok so its technically not your bday yet but i wont be awake early tommorrow so i thought id do it now whilst your heading off to sleep. Anyway Happy birthday Phyraa!!!!

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 08.08.2006, 05:45 PM.

08.08.2006, 05:44 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Damn...I was going to do a birthday thread for Phyrra tomorrow!!

Never mind!!

Dude, have a wonderful birthday,
Party 'til the end,
I'm glad you're on this forum,
Phyrra...my Batman friend!!

ENJOY DUDE!!

08.08.2006, 06:08 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy B-day 'pet'
hope you have an excellent day, full of cool prezzie's.
i too am glad you're here.

08.08.2006, 06:17 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

happy b-day phyrra!!! hope you have a good one!!

08.08.2006, 09:54 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'll u a sig 2 Phyrra!

cheers

08.09.2006, 03:05 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

happy birthday Phyrra!!

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.09.2006, 05:41 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
LittleWing
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LittleWing Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday Phyrra! Have a nice day!

You guys never miss a birthday here, don´t you ??

I´m almost done too... i´ll get older on 16th August! lol

"When you're old, all you want to do is stare at the scenery.
It's so strange. I've never felt so peaceful before."

08.09.2006, 07:34 AM LittleWing is offline   Profile for LittleWing Add LittleWing to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

happy birthday Phyrra hope you have a great day

08.09.2006, 08:49 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks everyone!!!

Today's been great... although I was out when my iPod was delivered

So I have stay in all day tomorrow for them to try and deliver it again...

I got loads of animé, including the ghost in the shell movies, fruit basket and Full Metal Alchemist episodes I needed for my collection

Oh, and I got loads of 'happy birthday' wishes from you lot... thank you!!

Oh, and 'naughty thug', when I've watched these new animes I got, can I give you some pictures for a sig? Lol, a prezzie from thug

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.09.2006, 10:19 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know it's nearly over, but....

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Phyrra,
Happy Birthday to you!!

Hooooo-raaaaaaaay!!!!
Blow out the candles!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 08.09.2006, 05:18 PM.

08.09.2006, 05:17 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*blows the candles*

They don't work... they don't go out...

Actually, I'm not 15 until 11 PM tonight. I have about 40 mins to go until I'm actually 15.

So when I bought a certificate 15 DVD today... and I said that I was 15... I was lying...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.09.2006, 05:20 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How could you, i would never do that.
happy b-day again, 'pet'

08.09.2006, 05:21 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Howell... you know I loathe 'pet'... *puts on angry face*

SpiritedSen, thank you so much for your reply on the Batman thread!! It's fantastic, as usual. I could fill this entire thread to bursting with all the superlatives describing how amazing your knowledge is!

I'll ask another question tomorrow

I know I should have put that in the batman thread, but i thought I'd do a bit of advertising about SpiritedSen's Batman Q&A in the...

"Spiderman3 trailer, hot out of oven" thread

I forgive you Howell

Thanks to everyone here *wipes tear from eye* ...this is the best birthday ever thanks to you...

08.09.2006, 05:27 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday! You're another year older, yet another year younger in some way! A lot a birthdays this month...

08.09.2006, 06:15 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'll make a sig outa any pics you give me lol

cheers

08.10.2006, 07:17 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh no! I missed Phyrra's birthday too! I am truly a loss to society...but I very much missed my computer when I was in China.

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY...even though it's pretty late. Hee Hee.

Mine's August 21st! lol

8]

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

08.14.2006, 01:38 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Phyrra
Baron

Hehe, thank you Sunchaser ~ and happy birthday for Monday too!

...who knows, maybe there'll be a Happy Birthday Sunchaser thread??

08.14.2006, 01:51 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thankies...but not many people know my birthday though...you know and SpiritedSen will know, once she checks her b-day thread...but thanks for the wish Phyrra! So nice of you!

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

08.14.2006, 02:02 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks