QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Miyazaki please make a second part of spirited away !!!!!!!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Miyazaki please make a second part of spirited away !!!!!!!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Miyazaki please make a second part of spirited away !!!!!!!!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

is the best movie ever but we never knew about chihiro and haku !!!!!!!!!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.13.2006, 08:02 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol man settle down on the thread making, and i dont agree, a 2nd spirited away that continues the story line couldnt continue the fealing of the 1st one

cheers

08.13.2006, 09:46 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you made an awful lot of threads! but i don't blame you, chihiro...you're a fan girl, and you can't help it can you? Well, I personally agree with Thug. Maybe you can go to FanFictin.net?

08.14.2006, 08:22 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah..an explosion of new threads.

I also agree with Thug, although I would like to know what happened. Instead of Miyazaki making another movie, why don't think up your own ending? Or you can read other people's. I bet a lot of people have their own versions of what happened. You should check out www.fanfiction.net like IluvHowl06 said. It might give you an idea.

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

08.14.2006, 11:17 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i might check out that fanfiction.net but it dont really interest me lol. and nice sig Sunchaser, its awesome

cheers

08.15.2006, 02:20 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol...that's ok.

thanks thug, but i don't remember where i got it from...so i cant credit it properly.... it's from the manga/anime Ayashi no Ceres...or Ceres, celestial legend

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

08.15.2006, 07:45 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

^^^^nice, ive never heard of it lol. im probably the only anime fan in the world thats only seen 5 or 6 animes lol

cheers

08.16.2006, 03:07 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If I made a Spirited Away 2, then I would do it as an adventure that Haku and Chihiro's child has. Studio Ghibli seems to have female protagonists, so their daughter might have to deal with loosing her name, and the importance of names... I'd avoid reusing characters from the first film, like No-Face, and maybe not even go back to the bath house at all... maybe the bath house ran into distaster, and is no longer is business? What happened to all the spirits and people who worked there?

However, part of the emotion in Spirited Away was driven by not knowing what happens between Chihiro and Haku. Writing a film with them together would eliminate some of the feeling from the first Spirited Away...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.16.2006, 08:40 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im going to follow my signatures motto and continue on for my 3rd post. Spirited 2 would be ok if done right. But come on, Mononoke 2. ASAP.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.16.2006, 01:56 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No! No sequels! One of the best things is that they don't do sequels. When a film is that good, it a) doesn't need a sequel, and b) the sequel wouldn't be as good, unless it was exactly the same. So one is enough for me, thanks.

08.16.2006, 02:12 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me and you are going to have a couple interesting discusions on this topic eh?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.16.2006, 03:34 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Maybe, maybe not. How about we agree to disagree?

08.16.2006, 03:41 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

i can go with that, i might rant on it on occasion, like on the 10th anniversary of the japan release but I should keep it down till then

Click for Gallery^^

08.16.2006, 03:48 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

NO SEQUELS!! Spirited Away is one of my faves films, and part of what makes it so great is that the ending is really left up to you. The best sort of films are the ones that make you think and live on in your mind long after the film had ended.
If they made a sequel, loads of peeps would hate it because it's not what they thought would/could/should happen.
Besides, how can you improve on perfection??!!

08.16.2006, 04:06 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Yeah, ok, you got me on that one, but I wouldn't know how to continue a story like that cause I didn't write it. I would take anything but thats just me, i'll can the sequal talk for awhile

Click for Gallery^^

08.16.2006, 05:49 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HEY IT'S NOT MY FAULT MY SISTER GETS IN MY ACCOUNT AND MAKES THOSE THREADS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean i just put -who likes chihiro? -

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.16.2006, 10:58 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Actually, Chihiro, It's great that all these new threads have been made! Now we've got loads of new discussions. Spirited Away sequels, a mononoke discussion, and (one of my favs) the SpiritedSen I'd like to talk with you thread

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay... =_=

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.17.2006, 08:58 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well if they did a 2nd bit to spirited away this may happen:

found the pic lookin for pics on google search

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.17.2006, 06:43 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
arren18
Administrator

pictures like that one prove that even crazy people like Ghibli.

Today I finally got round to watching Spirited Away with subs instead of dubs.
The point being, I see what Phyrra and SpiritedSen mean with their reasons for not wanting a sequel. The ending is the right ending for it, and if they continued it somehow, some people would be over-the-moon, but others would be very disappointed.

08.18.2006, 02:03 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

My subbed Mononoke is downloading quite fast, so maybe i'll jump ont he "no sequls" wagon but as it stands now, I still want one.

Click for Gallery^^

08.18.2006, 02:58 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks