QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Guyver anybody?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Guyver anybody? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nah

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

10.03.2006, 06:36 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's too bad.
I was hoping you would.
Nice sigs.

10.03.2006, 06:39 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thanks!!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

10.03.2006, 06:41 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

i have some drawings but not on the internet

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

10.03.2006, 06:42 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is for chihiro1096:
Me neither.
My fav anime are fullmetal alchemist, bleach,
fruits basket, and laputa.
What are yours?
I'll be back to check as soon as I'm done my
homework.
My internet keeps shutting off and a pop up comes up
whnever I'm on this site.

10.03.2006, 07:04 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Rom
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rom Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Having seen the original anime waay back,im a fan.Although Mutronics The Movie(as it was known in the UK,or The Guyver everywhere else) was naff,Guyver Dark Hero(aka The Guyver 2)was fairly good if i remember correctly.

Will the original anime be released here on dvd in the UK?I had it on VHS many moons ago and would like it in my dvd collection.

10.06.2006, 01:46 PM Rom is offline   Profile for Rom Add Rom to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I haven't a clue if the original will be released on DVD. I believe it was once shown on TV in the UK, uncensored in the middle of the day on a kid's TV channel, which resulted in it being banned. So naturally it's pretty unknown here, in which case they might not bother with DVD.

10.06.2006, 04:00 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hmm, is it Shonen Jump?

10.06.2006, 07:22 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't think so... I know, I'll check Wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guyver

There you go. Have a look there.

10.07.2006, 05:52 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks