QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - hey mpw3d
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » hey mpw3d » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  hey mpw3dPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey mpw3d, SpiritedSen told me how great you are at making sigs, so I wondered if you could make me one too?

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.15.2006, 10:06 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I told Chihiro to post this in the 2nd Side Sig thread...but I think she got a bit confused! Anyway...everyone go easy on her, I think she's a bit shy!!

08.15.2006, 10:26 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its all cool anyways nobody should be shy here, if i'm welcome than anyone is lol

cheers

08.16.2006, 02:53 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yea sure and welcome to the forum chihiro1096

just post the pictures u want on the sig (if u want too) or just give details of what type of sig u want...

anyway all is cool

I-B4-E THUG can make sigs as well so ask either of us for another sig after your first.

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.16.2006, 12:52 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

so long as it aint biggie smalls, puffy, anybody on bad boy records unless it sez fake ass nigga, killing bad boys, biggie smalls i fucked your wife or something along them lines

cheers

08.17.2006, 08:10 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks