QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What do you think of "Ben 10?"
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What do you think of "Ben 10?" » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  What do you think of "Ben 10?"Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, I gave the show a chance, and it's not bad. I guess the only good part is that Ben is cute

08.16.2006, 01:50 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's crap!! But then, nearly all the new cartoons from the States that are on Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and Jetix are crap!! There are a few exceptions, but they're mainly awful!!

Apologies to any fans...though I doubt there are any!!

08.16.2006, 03:30 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SpiritedSen
It's crap!! But then, nearly all the new cartoons from the States that are on Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and Jetix are crap!! There are a few exceptions, but they're mainly awful!!

Apologies to any fans...though I doubt there are any!!

Heh, lol! I totally agree SpiritedSen. I see no point in any of those shows - even back a few years ago, or maybe when there were CARTOON GENUISES around, shows were easy to watch - but now, I almost TRY to avoid the TV!!!

08.16.2006, 04:47 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
HannahSan
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HannahSan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OMG ILUVhOWL, WAIT TIL I TELL EVERYONE IN SCHOOL!! just kidding. But I'm always striked with the question, WHY DO YOU THINK BEN 10 IS CUTE? i think you are the only one...omg don't kill me

Sig made my Snakebite

08.17.2006, 03:01 PM HannahSan is offline   Profile for HannahSan Add HannahSan to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

don't worry - i won't kill you. Today. I'll just have to do it TOMORROW!!!!

08.17.2006, 03:03 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks