QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Can somebody make me a sig please?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Can somebody make me a sig please? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.20.06
  Can somebody make me a sig please?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HannahSan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, My sig is a bit boring, and you can see i'm not very creative! Maybe somebody can make me one? I like chococat and Nausicaa, thank you!

Sig made my Snakebite

08.16.2006, 09:11 PM HannahSan is offline   Profile for HannahSan Add HannahSan to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HannahSan,

Okay, I can't really make signatures ...however, you should try asking mpw3d. He's like our resident sigmaker here. Very talented guy. He made my signature, along with many others in this forum.

Just give him some pics to work with or describe what you want your sig to look like, and he'll try his best I'm sure.

Hooray for mpw3d!

Hope that helps, by the way...

~Sun

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

08.16.2006, 09:21 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
HannahSan
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HannahSan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you Sun! I will ask Mpw. I luv Chococat!

Sig made my Snakebite

08.16.2006, 09:45 PM HannahSan is offline   Profile for HannahSan Add HannahSan to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ur welcome!

08.16.2006, 10:45 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Have you seen mine?

Just doin' my part in saving da bandwith, lol. Like it'd do any good. "

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.17.2006, 05:01 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

damnnnnnnn Sunny that sif is nice, id say the best 1 mp's made for this site. and lol your forgetting me & kittykatjess, we got that sig making hapnin to lol (but as proven by vote mpw's are better lol, hands down)

cheers

08.17.2006, 07:48 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Oh no! So sorry I forgot about you and jess.... But you guys are talented sigmakers too, so hooray!

Thanks, I PM'd mpw yesterday with the pic, and he made it within maybe 1/2 hour or something....he said the pic was really hard to work with though...but he did an awesome job. When he sent me it, I was like WOW!! LOL..

08.17.2006, 04:27 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmmm, I just love to throw spanners in the works, my design.

I pretty much make a new set every day (ok so there not all Ghibli sets)

08.17.2006, 05:44 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice work snakebite!
And Sun, your sig looks awesome...I think that it's the best girly one on here, and I think that my Joker one is the best boyish one!! Our sigs would make a lovely couple!!! LOL!!

08.18.2006, 04:40 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Haha LOL. Thanks for the compliment though...I think it's awesome too! So yeah, most of the thanks goes to mpw though, as he is the one who made it...

Thank you!

08.19.2006, 05:14 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey i just made this sig but theres sommat missing and i cant figure it out wot u all recon

08.20.2006, 06:53 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Snakebite
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well its not a very ballanced background, and you forgot your name. But I think its a good attempt, and a groovy background. what program are you using, Photofilter, Gimp?
Photofilter download

Post last edited by Snakebite on 08.20.2006, 07:09 AM.

08.20.2006, 06:57 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

adobe photoshope cs2

08.20.2006, 08:22 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Snakebite
Ohmu

damn, I got Photoshop CS + IR.

08.20.2006, 10:22 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks