QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Something Crazy happened to me today!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Something Crazy happened to me today!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
2pac used to say it. he just ues to pronounce it like when he was makin fun of the coppers. and im scared of spiders as well. spiders run faster than pigs

and lol arren, thats a good one

I thought it was a play on words with po-lice ~ you know, those spindly little insect things Tbh, most insects freak me out...

But if Thug is scared of spiders, then that makes me feel a whole lot better

That made me laugh Arren

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.20.2006, 02:47 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nope its sed as po-lees. it sounds pretty cool when he sez it like that, like they dont have **** on him

cheers

08.20.2006, 03:07 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks