QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Something Crazy happened to me today!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Something Crazy happened to me today!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
Something Crazy happened to me today!!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey guys well i was awoken by my mother this morning at bout 10am say that one of my friends was on the phone, but when i picked up the phone it was actually my deli manager from work so anyway he wanted me to come in at 11am as there had been an attempted armed robbery of the shop and on the girls on the deli was taken to hospital because one of the robbers open fired at the window because the couldnt get in and then the drove away, the girl got hit in the face either by a shotgun pellet or a piece of glass luckly its only minor but things could have been much worse.

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 08.18.2006, 03:59 PM.

08.18.2006, 03:57 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Damn that's crazy, why do people have to do that, like seriously it's so ******* stupid.
I hope she's alright, how you toady Tool?

08.18.2006, 04:01 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oh my god did you go in

08.18.2006, 04:01 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow...um...wow, jezz that doesn't happen everyday now does it? well i never have to worry about that, for 2 reasons, 1.) i quit my job(dishwashing sucks) 2.) im in canada, we don't shoot each other a whole lot, i hope that girl is ok.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.18.2006, 04:02 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Jesus, people must be really desterate, I mean shooting at people just to get some meat 0.0

08.18.2006, 04:07 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow, that doesn't happen every day...

There was an armed robbery on an estate agents near my house. They came in with guns and took money from the currency exchange office.

I hope that girl is ok... although you should be thankful it wasn't you...

I wouldn't eat meat even if I were starving in a desert, let alone do an armed robbery for some!

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.18.2006, 04:19 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kittycatjess
oh my god did you go in

The shop stayed open all day, i went in cause i couldnt leave my manager hanging there especially after that, plus hes cool better than any of the other managers.

08.18.2006, 04:29 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Snakebite
Jesus, people must be really desterate, I mean shooting at people just to get some meat 0.0

I... don't think people rob a deli for meat, boy.

Anyway, the last time I remember a gunshot anything here in my country was years ago. It's a pretty safe country here, where shooting with no good reason would get even a cop in jail. Basically, as long as a situation exists where no shot need be fired, it must be taken first. Even if they are being shot upon.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.18.2006, 10:42 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Phyrra
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The police near me don't have guns, but they do ride about on weedy bicycles... I'm sure that any tough thug would laugh at them, they don't look intimidating whatsoever

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.19.2006, 04:44 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

the ones near me walk everywhere. youl be stud waiting to cross the road and a policeman will walk past whistling its so funny

08.19.2006, 04:51 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Toolfan1912
Hey guys well i was awoken by my mother this morning at bout 10am say that one of my friends was on the phone, but when i picked up the phone it was actually my deli manager from work so anyway he wanted me to come in at 11am as there had been an attempted armed robbery of the shop and on the girls on the deli was taken to hospital because one of the robbers open fired at the window because the couldnt get in and then the drove away, the girl got hit in the face either by a shotgun pellet or a piece of glass luckly its only minor but things could have been much worse.

God, that's nasty stuff. What was your first thought when you heard about it?

08.19.2006, 06:43 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol at Phyrra, any THUG at all aint scared of the po-lice. even the really strong looking ones with guns. lol i'd go down he station willingly, i know where they keep the radar gun . but armed robbery, crazy man. **** the only thing stopping me from doin armed robbery is
1. lack of guns and
2. hi probability of getting caught

but i wouldnt be a stupid mutherfucker and shoot somebody

cheers

08.19.2006, 12:06 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

*cries pathetically* When I see those hulking great police officers with voices coated in steel and all the guns, body armour and savage dogs... I get a tad scared. And I've done nothhng wrong!

But, to be honest, I'm the one whose scared of spiders, so I can hardly talk

The po-lice ...out of all the 'police nicknames' I;ve never heard that one before.

08.19.2006, 04:31 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Snakebite
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Phyrra
*cries pathetically* When I see those hulking great police officers with voices coated in steel and all the guns, body armour and savage dogs... I get a tad scared. And I've done nothhng wrong!

The po-lice ...out of all the 'police nicknames' I;ve never heard that one before.

Po-lice its not a nickname its the way you say it you make it longer. I have seen it in some American films. Plus the coppers are supposed to look hard, their crime deterants, I bet there wusses really, probibly scared of spiders, hehe

08.19.2006, 05:18 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
kittycatjess
Totoro

im scared of spiders which is a bit annoying coz mi mini is in my gararge (coz its not exacaly water proof yet plus mi dad thought it would be funny to remove all the windows)
also mi garage is FULL of spiders but im sort of ok in there now coz bert will protect me (bert is my mini's name gay i know but its gotta av a name n i like the old ppl names there kool)

08.19.2006, 05:48 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Snakebite
Ohmu

Bert what a name, it sounds so old, I mean for a shortend name of robert.

08.19.2006, 05:56 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
kittycatjess
Totoro

is it shortend for robert i diddent know thet, my bro's called robert lol and now that im actually typing robert i can see why its a shortend version lol

08.19.2006, 05:58 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Snakebite
Ohmu

So that means you renamed the car after your bro, even cooler.

08.19.2006, 06:06 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it really such a safe idea to name it after your brother?
"That's not your car"
"Yes it is"
"It's not got your name on it"
"That's what you think"

08.19.2006, 11:52 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Phyrra

2pac used to say it. he just ues to pronounce it like when he was makin fun of the coppers. and im scared of spiders as well. spiders run faster than pigs

and lol arren, thats a good one

cheers

08.20.2006, 02:42 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks