QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Pictures!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Pictures! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Pictures!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Where can I get good anime pictures? Like, not fanart, not dodgy pics (if you get my meaning), and just not crap. Anyone?

08.24.2006, 03:39 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm I don't know maybe dogpile.

08.25.2006, 08:35 AM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Serafimangel
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.18.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Serafimangel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Google Image Search

I cant think of anywhere else.

08.28.2006, 03:49 PM Serafimangel is offline   Profile for Serafimangel Add Serafimangel to your buddy list Send an Email to Serafimangel
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Have you tried animegalleries?

http://www.animegalleries.net/

08.29.2006, 03:58 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I found that one, along with one or two others. I'd say it's one of the best ones.

08.29.2006, 11:27 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

www.altavista.com

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.29.2006, 01:01 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Robert
Tanuki

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Robert Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

SO ive worked out the user avatar but what do i need to do for the signiture avatar I click on img in sigs but know how to go further and can I use my camera shots

09.02.2006, 11:57 AM Robert is offline   Profile for Robert Add Robert to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

www.imageshack.us

Upload you picture there and then paste the very bottom link into your sig, making sure to put the image markers around it.

09.02.2006, 02:38 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Robert
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Robert Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
www.imageshack.us

Upload you picture there and then paste the very bottom link into your sig, making sure to put the image markers around it.

Thank you Ill give it a try Iam only on dial up 30kbps

09.05.2006, 01:56 PM Robert is offline   Profile for Robert Add Robert to your buddy list
Freyarule
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know a good video uploading site, that can upload files bigger than 100MB?

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

09.05.2006, 02:34 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sorry man, i dunno, try photobucket but im not sure.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.05.2006, 02:35 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Freyarule
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nah, it won't upload more than 100MB

On the happy side, I found a good ghibli images site:

http://www.buta-connection.net/galeries/

09.05.2006, 02:51 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i appreciate that link now i can make the fio sig better, thanks a bunch!

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.05.2006, 03:01 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Freyarule
Totoro

No problemo I managed to get a few good piccies for my PR sig that I'm working on

09.05.2006, 03:11 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

what program do you use?

Click for Gallery^^

09.05.2006, 03:13 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Freyarule
Totoro

Well I usually use Photoshop Elements 3 but I've also got Paint Shop pro 9

09.05.2006, 03:50 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

i use photoimpression for resizing cause i hate it in paint shop, but i like paint shop, its kinda dumb sometimes but not to often

Click for Gallery^^

09.05.2006, 03:52 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Freyarule
Totoro

lol okays

09.05.2006, 04:07 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks