QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - 4th sig compo votes
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » 4th sig compo votes » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: vote for the best signature?
arren 18
snakebite
#1sanfan
Freyarule
mpw3d
DARENRICHAADO
Toolfan1912
I-B4-E THUG
Results
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  4th sig compo votesPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well might aswell start the voting. ok so if you like a banner vote for it, 1 vote per person and you cant change your vote

arren 18

snakebite

#1sanfan

Freyarule

mpw3d

DARENRICHAADO

Toolfan1912

I-B4-E THUG

Post last edited by Snakebite on 09.09.2006, 08:32 AM.

09.09.2006, 08:20 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im winning

cheers

09.09.2006, 08:26 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Snakebite
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

what did you do, vote for yourself, or pay them? haha

09.09.2006, 08:33 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i paid me to vote for me

cheers

09.09.2006, 08:42 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay good luck everyone ^_^

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

09.09.2006, 12:28 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is going considerably better for me that last time lol

I'll vote for Snakebite, even if he is tying with me at the moment.

09.10.2006, 06:09 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Freyarule
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow it's an unexpected lead!!!

And only 1 vote for me (which was by me XD) but that can be guessed since it's a 1st sig for me

09.10.2006, 03:52 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

more votes please (peferably for me )

cheers

09.11.2006, 08:59 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Freyarule
Totoro

Join the dark side...we have cookies!

09.11.2006, 01:32 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Snakebite
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm, thanks everyone whos voted for my sig, hmm I reckon it might come to another close end like last time though.

09.14.2006, 08:03 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Freyarule
Totoro

Lolness. Somehow I think you've won, Snakebite or are going to anyways

09.14.2006, 12:44 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Snakebite
Ohmu

well with Arren catching up fast, its gona be close

09.14.2006, 03:34 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Freyarule
Totoro

ooooooooooooooh.....

09.14.2006, 03:57 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i voted for Snakebite. the laputa sig is cool.. However the Totoro sig is way better. Probs my fav sig in the forum!! its timefor me to make my own

09.17.2006, 06:14 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Freyarule
Totoro

Yeah the laputa sig rocks

09.17.2006, 08:30 AM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Snakebite
Ohmu

Thanks guy, I was going to post my Totoro sig as a compo entry but, no one posted a thread so I was like I want to wear it, so I did. I try making something huge next time.

09.19.2006, 04:27 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Freyarule
Totoro

I'm trying to see if I can make an animated sig...but still looking for the software you recommended

09.20.2006, 09:44 AM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So i think we can declare the winner to be snakebite so i propose a new sig comp now ?

09.23.2006, 12:40 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wow, so the champ mpw3d has been unseated, congrats snakebite and lets get another one going

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.23.2006, 12:58 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Snakebite
Ohmu

Yes, I win at last!!! *parades around* I just want to thank everyone who voted for me and all thousewho made this compo exist

09.23.2006, 03:26 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks