QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Anybody Make wallpapers?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Anybody Make wallpapers? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Anybody Make wallpapers?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was seeking one in Yahoo Imgages of Kingdom Hearts, but all of them were too dark or too detailed. I was hoping that someone on Ghibli knew how to make me a lighter, less detailed one? Thank you so much if you can

09.10.2006, 11:49 AM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tell me the size you want and post any images you might like, and I'll see if I can throw something together for ya

09.10.2006, 11:59 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i can makewallpapers...PM me if u want me to design one

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

09.10.2006, 12:34 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks