QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - MARIMBA PONIES - CHECK IT OUT!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » MARIMBA PONIES - CHECK IT OUT!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  MARIMBA PONIES - CHECK IT OUT!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
tihs is a group of kids playing the marimba.. really funny, and incredibly good!
Heres links to 3 different songs. My fave:
sleigh Ride
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1r-N66XYrHI

also, sabre Dance
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RExxapuMSKk

comedian´s gallop
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MT6CSI3j8GM

hehe, the little kid is funny!

10.01.2006, 03:48 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i know the Marimba ponies - the little percussionists! someone sent me a vid 'cause i played percusion since i was in 6th grade...they're so good

10.01.2006, 06:47 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hahahaha! That kid is very funny!

10.01.2006, 07:21 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ponies??

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

10.03.2006, 06:28 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yep.

10.03.2006, 07:29 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks