QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - User name
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » User name » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
quote:
Originally posted by furs
Totoro might be a good default.

I lost interest with Fio anyway, so sod off that topic.

I fancy Shizuku's elder sister now instead.

That's good, cuz Shizuku's mine.

Anyway, UO probably didn't think there'd be too many members and topics here. Besides, having easily attainable ranks puts the danger of having a random spammer just for ranks lower. I once knew a guy who has like 10,000+ posts after only 2-3 yrs after joining a board where I mod a forum now. The vets know him as the ultimate spammer.

Vet... as in veteran? or veterinarian?

10.01.2006, 06:56 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I hope it's a joke arren18.

If it's not. He means: Veteran.

10.01.2006, 07:05 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!!
I think arren is blonde!! hehe

10.01.2006, 07:32 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And I think you're stalking me...

10.01.2006, 07:41 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
What.. are you really?

10.01.2006, 08:32 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by furs
Totoro might be a good default.

I lost interest with Fio anyway, so sod off that topic.

I fancy Shizuku's elder sister now instead.

Poor Fio. Her young heart is broken.

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

10.01.2006, 08:45 AM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
I dont think so..
I think she was happy to get rid of furs.. hehe!!

10.01.2006, 09:24 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

She's kinda devastated indeed. But she can handle it, besides - she's getting busy with her new airplane designs ^^

( Damn, this is bad - im role playing )

10.01.2006, 08:15 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

mmhmm, better just kinda slide off of that, plus ill take Fio from here, san is always back up, i could grab her outta the forest anytime .

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.01.2006, 08:23 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
furs
Totoro

Yeah, you can get Fio easy. As she's on a rebound. Just act as a counsellor first, then throw the killer blow.

10.02.2006, 12:43 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
you guys are crazy.
I prefer Nausicaa, she has Teto,which is pretty much the coolest ghibli animal ever after Totoro!!
I mean, my babe nausicaa and me.. nothing takes us apart (for now.. hehe )

10.02.2006, 03:17 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

EEEWwwww! You fancy Teto?

We're staying fighting on Fio and Shizuku's sister then, you can have Teto all by yourself.

10.02.2006, 03:44 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks