QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Favourite Lupin Movie
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Favourite Lupin Movie » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Favourite Lupin MoviePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi. What's your favourite Lupin movie. Me: I taped "Lupin III First Contact" off the telly once, and I reckon I like that one. Also "kutabare Nostradamus" (Sorry I don't know English title.)

I saw a video once where there was a screen test, and it had the guy playing Jigen voicing Lupin. Weird

Also, did you know that half the cast of the original Lupin series were also involved in the Japanese dub of "Monty Python's Life of Brian"?

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

10.01.2006, 04:27 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
I onlysaw Cagliostro!!
Are the others good, although they are not by miyazaki??

10.01.2006, 09:25 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YEPPERS! It's Lupin!!

True the others are not by Miyazaki (I think Cagliostro was the FIRST actual Lupin movie -- there had been some TV series and comic books etc before then since late '60s / early '70s. But there's been heaps of stuff since then.)

I definitely recommend U should see some other Lupin movies especially if you enjoy the comic / SUKEBE (Little bit perverted) side of the characters.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

10.02.2006, 01:57 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Castle of Cagliostro by far. Lupin reminds me of James Bond with ADHD he he he.

10.02.2006, 05:02 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
I was trying to physically get hold of the first lupin series on dvd!! IMPOSSIBLE!

10.02.2006, 05:07 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by totorogirl
Lupin reminds me of James Bond with ADHD he he he.

Laugh Out Loud

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

10.06.2006, 08:07 PM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lupin, I think I watched it when I was younger,
maybe 6-7-8? Anyway, heard of it. They sell english
dub of it at futureshop where I live.
MUST BUY!! Castle of Cagliostro!!

10.06.2006, 08:13 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks