QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What's your fav anime show?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » What's your fav anime show? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cool, thanks once again.

10.08.2006, 06:52 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

no probs, gives me something to do while i wait for stellvia to finish, i only got 5.2 gigabytes to go, thats about 48 hours worth of downloading to go.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.08.2006, 06:58 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, I got it!
Sorry it took so long to add! Had to help clean
the filter on my fish tank and get a box for my
dead hermit crab, Treehugger.

10.08.2006, 07:03 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

treehugger shall be missed .

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

Post last edited by Miyrru on 10.08.2006, 07:04 PM.

10.08.2006, 07:04 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yep, now it's just me, my fish, and my other hermit
named Foreignfilmfreak(I just had to call him that! )
in my room with my laptop and ghibli films.

10.08.2006, 07:08 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

your 12 and you have a lap top, that makes me said, i got a crappy compaq, thing barley has any ram and is a pain in the ass, lucky son of a...well you ge the point plus i couldnt swear at a canadain buddy.

Click for Gallery^^

Post last edited by Miyrru on 10.08.2006, 07:10 PM.

10.08.2006, 07:10 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Haha.
My dad bought it for me second hand! He hasn't got
his yet( only a computer).
My friends think I'm lucky, and one has a laptop her
self. She has a FMA screen saver.

10.08.2006, 07:13 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

cool, i got mononoke wallaper, im might go for some stellvia wallpaper if i like it, for some reason im psched about it and i havent seen any yet, well fingers crossed.

Click for Gallery^^

10.08.2006, 07:14 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Haha, that's good!
My friends and me all watch the same anime( I watch
Bleach and FMA! ).

10.08.2006, 07:17 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

i like ones that are less commercialized, i liked azumunga diaoh, adn im sure stellvia will be good, and gundam wing was really good, and ive heard good things from last exile, i prefer diamonds in the rough.

Click for Gallery^^

10.08.2006, 07:19 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I like comedy, drama, and usually lots of fights!
And I'm a girl! Oh, well, Shounen is just so cool.

10.08.2006, 07:23 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yep, fights are cool. akira was good for fighting but it was really deep and kinda wierd, im not sure if you would like it but it was a great film.

Click for Gallery^^

10.08.2006, 07:24 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hmm, cool!
Akira, haven't seen it, guess I should but first I have
to watch Read or Die, Sakura Wars, Love Hina,
..hack//:SIGN(okay, can't spell it! ), and probably
some more anime I find!

10.08.2006, 07:29 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah, ig ot a list like that, i got last exile, azumunga diaoh, stellvia, cat returns, ghost int he shell 1 and 2, maybe fruits basket, and cowboy bebop but im not sure about the last 2.

Click for Gallery^^

10.08.2006, 07:30 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Fruits Basket, I love that show! I saw all the episodes
on www.youtube.com! It's really funny!
I laughed my head off watching that! )

10.08.2006, 07:34 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

hmm, well if its on youtube ill watch it there, saves some space on the ol' hard drive.

Click for Gallery^^

10.08.2006, 07:35 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah, that's where I watch all the anime's that aren't
on TV and you can watch Bleach and FMA, and probably
the ghibli films(I don't do much, but I have found some!)
Probably find any anime you wanna watch!

10.08.2006, 07:39 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

im getting azumunga diaoh off there, and i'll check it for others, i saw On Your Mark there, i really recommend it go watch it now.

Click for Gallery^^

10.08.2006, 07:41 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I watched On Your Mark there and showed my sis
(I've got her hooked on Ghibli films! ) and my
cousin(I didn't get her, her aunt and uncle got her
hooked when she 10). That was probably a month ago
or longer...

10.08.2006, 07:44 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

good, your on your ghiblis, it was really cool, almost wish it was a full film, i made a sig of it cause i loved it so much.

Click for Gallery^^

10.08.2006, 07:46 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks