QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What's your fav anime show?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » What's your fav anime show? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yep, its cool, I've watched anime since I was 4(Kiki
being my first). Here's the order I watched my ghibli's:
Kiki(4), Princess Mononoke(7-, Spirited Away(9-10),
Laputa(9-10), Howl(11-12), The Cat Returns(12),
Totoro(12), Wisper of the Heart(12), Porco Rosso
(12), Nausicaa(12), On Your Mark(12), I never
added Grave of the Fireflies cause haven't watched
it all!

10.08.2006, 07:54 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i havent seen it yet, its ont eh list as well, at least youve seen parts of it.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.08.2006, 07:57 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe, my mom found an english dub and bought
it, I can't watch it cause I found the first part rather
sad.

10.08.2006, 07:59 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah that is what ive heard from around here, i still wanan see it tough.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.08.2006, 08:00 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It's probably on youtube, check please!
You can also buy it on www.toysnjoys.com.

10.08.2006, 08:04 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It's probably on youtube, check please!
You can also buy it on www.toysnjoys.com.

10.08.2006, 08:04 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

well no job = no money, hence downlaoding, ill check but doubt ill find anything.

Click for Gallery^^

10.08.2006, 08:05 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

No job?
I've already decided what job I want: to be a writer/
illustrater(how do you spell it?)/animater/cartoonist/
Oh, you get what I mean. I'm definately gonna try
to be a writer.

10.08.2006, 08:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

thats cool, wellim talkign part time job for some spending money, im not worrying about carreer utill i go to university next year, anyways grave is on youtube i might watch it tomarrow for canadain thanksgiving!

Click for Gallery^^

10.08.2006, 08:11 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Good for you. I should watch mine, but probably won't
make through it all.

10.08.2006, 08:12 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

cool, that works i guess. yawn im tired and feel dumb for some of ths spam.

Click for Gallery^^

10.08.2006, 08:14 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Me, not tired. It's 9:16 pm here. I think I ate too
much pumkin pie...

10.08.2006, 08:15 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah that will do it, maye the turkey is kickin in and im getting tired from that.

Click for Gallery^^

10.08.2006, 08:18 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hahaha!
I only ate 3 pieces of pumpkin pie, and now I want more!
Must be the dream whip...

10.08.2006, 08:21 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

that stuff is really goo... ok back on topic, were terrible, JRR is gonna have a field day with this lol.

Click for Gallery^^

10.08.2006, 08:23 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Now I'm singing Country Road.
I think my cousin's made me watch that film way too
much! Oh, well, that's normal for me to sing
the music from ghibli films!

10.08.2006, 08:24 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

JRR is mean to me!
Is he mean to you?

10.08.2006, 08:26 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Okay, don't answer...

10.08.2006, 08:28 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

nah hes just annoying a bit, plus i nagged at him for spamming up about 500+ posts and now im no better oh well, it also sounds to me that furs is being a jerk, never knew i like racing so much...

Click for Gallery^^

10.08.2006, 08:28 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

furs was mean to me to, so by accident I called him
an idiot...

10.08.2006, 08:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks