QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ages Of People On The Forum
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Ages Of People On The Forum » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
well that WAS THE POINT!!
if you woulda read my post, you woulda known that i wanted to know if anyone would bother to check my profile.. duh!
no one did..
Saddles knew from elsewhere..

12.09.2006, 03:38 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I get bored and read all your profiles..
And, I did read your post, but the first
time I was on here, I read most of your profiles..hehe..

12.09.2006, 03:43 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
I read most of your profiles..hehe..

Now that's creepy...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.09.2006, 04:06 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
I only read profiles, when there is a point where i go...
"I wonder..."
Most people dont put any info on it though
Thar really annoyed me, so I decided to put loadsa info on mine.
`cept where I live.. But ive mentioned it so many times, im sure most people know.

12.10.2006, 08:00 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I didn't wanna put the place I live.

12.10.2006, 08:39 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The point I check people's profiles is when I want to make sure what gender they are. After all, everybody else seems to make the mistake of not checking, and then getting it wrong.

12.11.2006, 05:31 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Arren18, this is the internet, most people will lie about their gender.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.11.2006, 08:17 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't lie about my gender. Why would I want to pretend like I've got some dangly thing between my legs?

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

12.12.2006, 05:00 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank

I disagree. If somebody doesn't want to display their gender, they won't; and if they're a stalker, changing genders won't particularly help them.

12.12.2006, 01:28 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Do you think I'm not a girl?
I called Howl a stalker once,
I was bored and decided to
watch the movie for the 60th
time, and was....*too long*
Raymus called ghibli movie's
crap today, just to let you know.
Want me to kill "him"?

12.12.2006, 04:01 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank

I disagree. If somebody doesn't want to display their gender, they won't; and if they're a stalker, changing genders won't particularly help them.

Sorry you need to be very careful. Please. Please, please, please. Thousands of chat rooms are full of men passing themselves off as girls so they can chat to other girls about intimate stuff. Then arrange to meet them. If you're a girl never give out info on the net that will allow someone to trace your house/location.

12.12.2006, 04:48 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i am 21..yay. oh they show that stuff that saddletank is talking about on dateline. except they don't say they are a girl they lie about their age instead..

12.12.2006, 05:18 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
first of all, yeah, some creepy forums might be like that, but were all a community here...
The only thing anyone would lie about is possibly their age, though i think, that if they dont want to give their real one, they just dont say it.

Merry christmas form Kagura:

12.12.2006, 05:27 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Nice pic. Did you draw?
Thanks for the advice saddletank.
One more thing to be aware of..

12.12.2006, 05:55 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Little Tanuki
I don't lie about my gender. Why would I want to pretend like I've got some dangly thing between my legs?

lmao! buetifully worded

im 15 btw

12.13.2006, 07:37 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by JRR

first of all, yeah, some creepy forums might be like that, but were all a community here...

Exactly. We can trust each other here, right?

12.13.2006, 12:49 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i hope so coz i trust all you guys

12.13.2006, 03:15 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
We can trust each other here, right?

No.

While we feel comfortable with those who post regularly on here, remember there are lots of lurkers on this forum, just like on most web forums. I think I read some stats somewhere that on the average web forum, you never see 95% of the people on there - only something like 5% of users post, the rest just read and lurk.

So be aware that while you think you are telling your mates about things, you are also telling a whole crowd of people you don't know.

I don't want to wee on anyone's party but do please bear in mind that every year several kids get abducted by men who have picked them up via the internet.

Be careful. Be safe.

12.13.2006, 03:42 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

I am careful. *frowns*

12.13.2006, 05:19 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I got taught this stuff off Oprah..
ew..
I'll never tell where I live exactly or what's my
name. You'll never get it out of me.
No one shall know my name, unless
your emmie, Ichigo, or Raymus cause I
know them.
But that's why I act crazy, so you won't ask.

12.13.2006, 06:02 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks