QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Kappa mikey *sigh*
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Kappa mikey *sigh* » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.10.06
  Kappa mikey *sigh*Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have seen this american "anime" and it is funny and all but they did not have to put an anime essence in it
Yet I still watch it o.o

Oh well this is my opinion

10.18.2006, 03:02 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yish...i sort of agree...on my opinion, i hate it...

11.07.2006, 11:21 AM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think it's really funny. It doesnt have a story to it so theirs nothing to look forward too and it doesnt have the same spark Japanese anime has. You know what i mean?

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

07.02.2007, 08:21 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
jigsaw jr.
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.14.07
  ...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jigsaw jr. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that show sucked tehre was no anime in it at all! { is it dead yet? }

09.14.2007, 05:42 PM jigsaw jr. is offline   Profile for jigsaw jr. Add jigsaw jr. to your buddy list Send an Email to jigsaw jr. Add jigsaw jr. to your contact list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you remind me of mr tall

09.14.2007, 06:24 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I agree with you there. I'm not sure what the connection is, but somehow that horse must be related...

09.15.2007, 05:46 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

arren18,the horse is unrelated in every way exept that it symblises kappa mikey and the pacman with the hammer is the person or people who hate it.
personally,i like it but i wish mikey was an anime character like the others.WE KNOW HES AMERICAN IT SAYS IN THE OPENING CREDITS!!THEY DONT HAVE TO MAKE IT RETARDED....

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

09.27.2007, 11:33 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

pwu...americans ...

do you watch the chaser's war on everything harmony-of-mar

09.28.2007, 12:12 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

do i ever!?those guys are absolutely brilliant!i loved their apec prank,particulary the screw apec fireworks part.i often miss it though cos the abc is stuffed at my place.you like em?

09.30.2007, 12:05 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

forgot to say i just watched a kappa mikey ep about a secret floor,it was so funny i almost spat out my breakfast.i dont get why some people hate it,its there to make poeple laught,not fill every single anime need we have.and a story line would be all tense and angsty cos i imagine it would involve death and geeting fired.you guys should relax 8]

09.30.2007, 12:20 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

farren?one question...
what IS a patch quilt fox farren anyways?

09.30.2007, 12:22 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks