QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Series
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Series » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.19.05
  Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged SeriesPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Johny Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is one of the most funniest things on the internet. Basically this guy has shorten down episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh to 5 minutes and put amusing dubs on top. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Yu-Gi-Oh+Abridged+Series

10.28.2006, 06:49 AM Johny is offline   Profile for Johny Add Johny to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sounds pretty funny.

10.28.2006, 07:26 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I watched one episode of this. I didn't like it, it was crude and stupid, and frankly, a bit sad. I wouldn't recommend this for someone who enjoys the REAL version of Yu-Gi-Oh!. Sorry if I've offended anyone.

My Anime List

08.21.2007, 11:48 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
I watched one episode of this. I didn't like it, it was crude and stupid, and frankly, a bit sad. I wouldn't recommend this for someone who enjoys the REAL version of Yu-Gi-Oh!. Sorry if I've offended anyone.

I genuinely found this hilarious. I'm mean lets face it, Yu-Gi-Oh! was pretty poor... more of a cartoon than an anime. (I only saw it in the UK so that might be why I think that) And this abridged takes the mick out of all the bad character designs and dubbing.

Maybe it is a bit crude. But probably a lot less than most of the abridged series out there, and really, it's only being crude about the bad characters. (The constant references about Yugi and Tea(?); but what is her purpose in the series?)

08.22.2007, 06:07 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i just watched half of the first ep,i had to turn it off for 10 minutes while i laughed.my ribs hurt.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.04.2007, 05:30 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ep 22 is my fave now.my ribs are no more.

10.04.2007, 09:41 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

theres an abridged movie!alot of the jokes only make sense if youve seen the series though....still funny!

10.05.2007, 07:07 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

screw the money i have rules!....no,wait,let me try that again...

10.05.2007, 10:58 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
WingedBandit
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by WingedBandit Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just started watching this. It's hilarious. I was never a fan of the series, but it's not like I hated it or anything. I think it's good to have a sense of humor about the things you like.

10.22.2007, 10:21 PM WingedBandit is offline   Profile for WingedBandit Add WingedBandit to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

so funny..i love mariks evil council of doom.
pizza is better than tacos.

10.22.2007, 11:18 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
WingedBandit
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by WingedBandit Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OK I'm only on episode 19, but I just wanted to say this quote: Whenever Kaiba smiles... a puppy dies.

That's awesome.

10.24.2007, 03:57 AM WingedBandit is offline   Profile for WingedBandit Add WingedBandit to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks