QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Your anime ideas
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Your anime ideas » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Your anime ideasPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If you have any ideas that would be good as anime movies or series, post them here. I'm sure nobody will steal them, even if they are brilliant.

And if nobody replies, it will just prove that I am quite sad, as I think of ideas all the time.

11.02.2006, 05:01 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have some, but i can't rememebr them, wierd thing is that i dream in cinema, and sometimes its anime, i doubt anyone understands my rambling but ti really neat.

i had one, that was kinda like a WWII type, environment, but it was deprived of colour, almost black and white but with really light colour, and something with a bus and a train, nevermind, sounds crazy, but it would help if i could remember the rest. If only i could draw...

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

Post last edited by Miyrru on 11.02.2006, 05:11 PM.

11.02.2006, 05:11 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sounds cool to me. One of the best ones I came up with was WWII related. It's about the daughter of a Nazi and a boy who is a Polish Jew whose parents were killed by the girl's father. It's all quite depressing.

Post last edited by arren18 on 11.02.2006, 05:22 PM.

11.02.2006, 05:13 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks