QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Help: Avatar
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Help: Avatar » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3    »  ]
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If you guys have Fai and that, then PORCO IS MINE!!!

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

11.15.2006, 02:11 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Damn, I left "Mr.Cool" out!
Don't think you'll get away with this Freyarule!
I own Fai(kk has to share..), Nekozawa, Mr.Hats-and-Clogs,
Seiji, Ritsu, Hatori, and others I can't name..
FINE, so I guess you'd better have...Okay?
*evil stare*

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 11.15.2006, 06:58 PM.

11.15.2006, 05:23 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

FIX IT!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

AGH!! I'VE HAD ITT!!
NOW I KNOW THE PRBLOM IS< I GONNA
FIX IT!
Damn, damn, damn, damn..the avatar ran away..
*blows away in wind, then goes nuts*S-Someonme
fix it, or I might never c-come back here again..
No really! I'm SAD!*puppy eyes*

11.15.2006, 09:04 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FFF lol, u hav cracked. When u say Seji do u mean Seji Awasama from whisper? BECAUSE HE IS MINE MWA HAAHA *cough*

Paws off! This neko has claws XP

11.16.2006, 01:34 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe, I HAVE CRACKED!!
MWAHAHAHA!!
PS: I was in an emotional stage yesterday,
I got made and cursed the computer, I wanted
to see what the problem was, and so I tried, then screwed the thing up..hehe..

11.16.2006, 08:55 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yup, my french teacher threw a glue stick at my head to day! waaaaa. Oh yh, and a won a cactus in geography, i hav named her Gladys!

11.17.2006, 03:05 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

A cactus?
I'd through that at a few people..
And a glue stick? That's happened to me.
I signed up on a tsubasa forum. My names Mr.Hats-and-Clogs.

11.17.2006, 08:36 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol, FFF i looked up tht Neko guy, and watched the cartoon i love it! Ouran High School Host Club rocks man!

Lol

11.18.2006, 12:32 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yay!
Now I wish my user name was Beelzenef,
but I'm not even sure if I'm aloud on this
or not, so I'd better not sign up for anything
else.

11.18.2006, 01:30 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Best charachters Tamaki-Sempai (Is tht his name?) I always love it when he gets depressed and sits in the corner lol

11.18.2006, 01:45 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hehe, every skit I've seen of Tamaki-senpai
he's either curled up in fetal position in his
corner of despair or being scared to death
by Nekozawa.

11.18.2006, 01:59 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol, his BEST BEST moments r when he's being jealous over harui. Worse thing is theres only like 20 episodes!!! WAAAA i think im gonna cry!

11.18.2006, 03:43 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I watched all 26 episodes. I know the exact number of
episodes for any anime before any one else for some
reason..

11.18.2006, 09:07 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Im so depressed theres only 26 episodes.... I NEED MORE!!!! WAAAAAAA Espescially as there is SO something goin on between Harhui - Twins & Harhui-Kyaoru

11.19.2006, 03:15 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I wish it ended differently..
Just one more second and it could have
been even better.

11.19.2006, 04:11 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok this avatr not working is ticking me off, i just got a new one: cmon UO fix her up!

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

11.20.2006, 05:27 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey #1sanfan i got a new picture of azumanga daioh i was gonna put it but i cant maybe its not working

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

11.20.2006, 05:32 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, those were funny, to bad i couldnt use them as an avatar...

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

11.20.2006, 05:33 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah too bad maybe ill try to fixed them later to see if they can fit

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

11.20.2006, 05:35 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

well, its not that, i was sarcastically pointing that im ticked that avatars dont work anymore. but you can do that f you want.

Click for Gallery^^

11.20.2006, 05:36 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  «    1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks