QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - 11th sig competition
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » 11th sig competition » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  11th sig competitionPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hello everyone, time for another!

expecting good entries from everyone, and we get to the voting stage i expect more votes! now eveyone knows the drill get off to work.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.13.2007, 03:01 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heres my entry made it today, all done myself decided not to use pictures this time and just drew it on photoshop, hope it wasn't a disaster.. lol

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

Post last edited by Lilgreenpea on 05.14.2007, 11:33 AM.

05.14.2007, 10:58 AM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

heres my entry

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

05.14.2007, 04:04 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
nice one mpw..
dont forgot to add me to your wii friends list. Ive added you ages ago.
My code is in the "anyone else got a wii online" thread or so.
Liking it aswell lgp.

05.14.2007, 04:25 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

looks good JRR, and heres my entry, come on Shinku darling, bring me this one home.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.14.2007, 04:40 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here's something I did awhile ago:

05.15.2007, 06:38 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

All the Sig's are so nice it will be hard to chose

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

05.15.2007, 06:55 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
ooohh.. nice one Theowne.
Im a sucker for WotH.

05.16.2007, 03:21 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Theowne
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks. I'm also a sucker for Whisper

05.16.2007, 08:05 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey cool, just noticed your from canada. thats cool. i can never find good whisper pics for sigs. i should just screen cap the movie and make things easier on myself.

Click for Gallery^^

05.16.2007, 09:01 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

YO!
any more sigs people?

05.17.2007, 03:14 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes.

05.17.2007, 05:55 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah gotta wait for a arren, and their should be a few more entries than 4, come on people, dont be lazy and enter!

Click for Gallery^^

05.17.2007, 03:25 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theowne
Here's something I did awhile ago:

Fantastic, where did you get the picture of them on the bike from? It's not Ghibli art is it?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.17.2007, 05:01 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Theowne
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Fantastic, where did you get the picture of them on the bike from? It's not Ghibli art is it?

It's not directly from the movie, but I believe it is official Ghibli artwork, a poster I think:

http://www.otaku-j.jp/jpmovie/anime2/mimiwo2.jpg

05.17.2007, 05:32 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OK, thanks. Yes, I've seen that image countless times but just hadn't noticed how different and 'modern' Shizuku looks there. She has a whole different personality about her.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.17.2007, 07:29 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here's mine:

05.19.2007, 06:35 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

cool, so we are at 5 entries if my math is correct. come people, i know some of you out there can make good sigs, enter! come on!

Click for Gallery^^

05.19.2007, 06:50 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Unless there are going to be more entries soon, I think we should start the polls. The more entries there are, the more likely we'll have a huge tie like last time.

05.20.2007, 05:47 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

true enough, ill leave thigns open for another day, and then tomarrow ill start the poll.

Click for Gallery^^

05.20.2007, 10:57 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks