QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Message For Thuggles
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Message For Thuggles » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Message For ThugglesPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey dude,

Your inbox is full so I can't pm you

Just to let you know

01.14.2007, 08:33 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, i said that in my other post.
Delete a few.
PS:How high does it go any way, dude?

01.14.2007, 08:36 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'll get back to you all on how high it goes, and i'll delete some now

cheeers

01.14.2007, 08:38 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okie dokie, sir!
I'm gonna try it! Now!
Yessirie it worked! HA!

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.14.2007, 08:44 AM.

01.14.2007, 08:41 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yep half empty now

and it goes to 250

cheers

01.14.2007, 08:45 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'm p to 170..hmm..
Okie dokie, THANK YOU!!
Do you like the name Ritsu?
I don't know so..

01.14.2007, 08:57 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Ritsu? whos the name for?

cheers

01.14.2007, 09:07 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

YOU!
Haruko-NC
Momo-Moroko
Yuki-chan-Yuki-sama
Me-Emi-chan(if any of you would care
to be called that)

01.14.2007, 09:18 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Ritsu? lol

yea its an allright name i guesss

cheers

01.15.2007, 08:32 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks