QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - BORED
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » BORED » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Calcifer

Registration Date: 01.23.07
  BOREDPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitkat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

haha im a lil bored with nothing to do. anyone fancy a random chat?

02.05.2007, 02:28 PM kitkat is offline   Profile for kitkat Add kitkat to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yea i gotsts some **** i feal like saying.

see, the world aint got no time for low self esteem. nobody gives a ******* **** if youve got low self esteem. apart form reality tv shows, and thats becuase their making money off your low self esteem and your ******* stupid for having low self esteem. see i used to have low self esteem, i had it for a year, but i got over it in a day. its just like one dy i woke up and thought, **** everyone ive got self esteem and i'll punch anyone unconcsiouse if they have a problem with that. see nobody can take it away from me becuase its so easy to get over so there emo's, and everyone with low self esteem, are pathetic. i got over it in a day, without drugs or alcohol or even ******* cigerets. just get over it, and who gives a fuck? if everyone hates you, do what you want cuz it gonna make no difference if you offend poeple becuase they allready hate you. if poeple dont hate you, do what you want and if they got a problem its their fualt and if they wanna escalate it punch them in the ******* mouth and turn their lips into barbed wire before they can even think about what just happened. and then beat the **** out of their friends. self esteem aint ahrd to get poeples, and to every emo in the world, either get over it or suicide.

cheers

02.05.2007, 03:08 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah sure il chat what about

02.05.2007, 03:10 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
kitkat
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitkat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmmm thug are you ok??
and i will chat bout anything. what music you guys into?

02.05.2007, 03:17 PM kitkat is offline   Profile for kitkat Add kitkat to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im into almost anything but im quite into just jack at themoment his songs are funky how about you

02.05.2007, 03:19 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
kitkat
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitkat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OMG just jack are quite new aint they i like one of thier songs altho dunno what its called i bit of a rock chick but will listen to anything

02.05.2007, 03:49 PM kitkat is offline   Profile for kitkat Add kitkat to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kitkat
hmmm thug are you ok??
and i will chat bout anything. what music you guys into?

yea im fine, i just drank to much and as usuall am gonna let it all out on this forum lol

cheers

02.05.2007, 03:55 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kitkat
Calcifer

gettin drunk is fun wats your poison

02.05.2007, 03:57 PM kitkat is offline   Profile for kitkat Add kitkat to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

beer and wine. but i prefer (in order from faverite to least faverite)

tequila
port
beer

cheers

02.05.2007, 04:03 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kitkat
Calcifer

see im a vodka gal

02.05.2007, 04:05 PM kitkat is offline   Profile for kitkat Add kitkat to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

i'll drink whatever i get my hands on. im not picky about my alcohol.

but weed, now i know when i got good ganja.

cheers

02.05.2007, 04:13 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kitkat
Calcifer

lool me to i love cherry vodka and coket hats a fave at the mo

02.05.2007, 04:16 PM kitkat is offline   Profile for kitkat Add kitkat to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

vodka and lemonade is what i drink the most but ill drink anything appart from malibu its discusting

02.05.2007, 04:27 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
kitkat
Calcifer

mmmmm malibu and coke yummo

02.05.2007, 04:30 PM kitkat is offline   Profile for kitkat Add kitkat to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

no not nice me and my friend got two bottles off his sister so we made a piramid shots tower and raced to drink them. there was fifteen and we nearlly died it was not nice.

02.05.2007, 04:39 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

meh, 15? thats 7 max if split almost evenly.

i reckon i could handle that

cheers

02.05.2007, 04:50 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kitkat
Calcifer

not everyone can handle thier drink well at that age i would have been slaughtered haha

02.05.2007, 04:51 PM kitkat is offline   Profile for kitkat Add kitkat to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

lol i can handle my drink for my age but that many shots still burns in my guts

cheers

02.05.2007, 05:05 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kitkat
Calcifer

loool ok ok i am soooo tired prison break on soon

02.05.2007, 05:19 PM kitkat is offline   Profile for kitkat Add kitkat to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks