QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - January edition of Show us your Desktop 2007!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » January edition of Show us your Desktop 2007! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
January edition of Show us your Desktop 2007!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry bout the delay in a new thread forgot bout it but here we are in 2007 so show us your desktops, heres my new desktop pic of my new vice of which i got for Xmas :

01.01.2007, 03:20 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Waah..three months in counting..
I'm also dreading my birthday..on
no, I'M GONNA BE CURSED!!

01.03.2007, 12:06 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yo i change it like every two weeks lol but hey obviously it's to a bigger scale, but seein' as i'm a lazy ***** i've just used the piccy.
cheers all U_D

01.03.2007, 01:30 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

how do I get the image in the message when i click the IMG button it comes up with http:// script prompt

01.11.2007, 12:15 PM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm confused too. How do I take a picture of my desktop?

01.11.2007, 05:11 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
tigerboyce
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tigerboyce Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

To take the pic of desktop press Prt Sc (should be near F12

to post it just enter the link from imageshack.us or similar and it will do it for you

01.12.2007, 10:33 AM tigerboyce is offline   Profile for tigerboyce Add tigerboyce to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

02.10.2007, 01:38 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like The Flaming Lips.

02.10.2007, 01:42 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak

YO!
Its my birthday on Thursday the 15th of Feb!
5 days amigos, 5 days..

02.10.2007, 04:56 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak

YO!
Its my birthday on Thursday the 15th of Feb!
5 days amigos, 5 days..

Thanks for letting me know will be sure to remember

02.10.2007, 07:53 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
OnYourMark
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by OnYourMark Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know that it's beautiful.
just kidding ^_^

But it is.

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" -Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775.

02.10.2007, 09:53 PM OnYourMark is offline   Profile for OnYourMark Add OnYourMark to your buddy list Homepage of OnYourMark AIM Screenname: OnYourMarkItsumo
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, it is awesome as a wallpaper. Just out of curiosity, what were you listening to?

02.11.2007, 06:51 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

pretty spiffy ^^ heres mine

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.11.2007, 12:26 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Whoa.

is that Windows 98???

Post last edited by arren18 on 02.11.2007, 01:33 PM.

02.11.2007, 01:33 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't like icons.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 02.11.2007, 02:03 PM.

02.11.2007, 01:57 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
pretty spiffy ^^ heres mine

My dad still has more icons on his. He has windows 98.
My screen savers are all BIG. I like my Gankutsuou one though.
Ahem, i switch to a new one tice or once a day.^^

02.11.2007, 02:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey! my computer isnt THAT bad. its Windows 2000 professional.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.11.2007, 03:50 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

XP is better. And for spoilt rich kids, Vista.

(I have no idea why is at the top of the post)

Post last edited by arren18 on 02.11.2007, 04:01 PM.

02.11.2007, 04:00 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah i know XP is better, but my computer is bad enough that it cant run that, so ill go with what i can.

Click for Gallery^^

02.11.2007, 04:06 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I dunno, i like my dad's better.
My xp keeps getting messed up. Ugh..
Although before the BIG problem, it was good.
THen the lap top went caplooey. So xp is
to be used by people wearing sun glasses and
gloves. Especially if your handling my lap top,
which I need to fix my screen saver..ugh..
My mom has a totally different one. I think hers
is windows 2000 but it's the school's lap top.
No fair! She got hers for free for being a teach..
But I hear us middle school and high school kids
will get our own lap tops next year..SWEET!
Pays to be a teachers daughter. Heh heh heh..
Plus, its easier to use the paint program on my dad's.
It just pops up when you need it.*steels dad's computer*

02.11.2007, 05:45 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks