QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girlscout cookies
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Girlscout cookies » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Girlscout cookiesPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Its that time of the year where everyone seems to be buying them by the boxes - including me.

My fav is the Thin Mints, refrigerated. Yum!

03.10.2007, 08:29 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

GOD bless the girls scouts.
I wonder if FFF is a girl scout?

My inspiration of my work

03.10.2007, 10:36 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nah I dont think she is

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

03.10.2007, 11:32 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My favorites are the peanut butter ones.

03.11.2007, 12:41 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Unfortunatelly nobody sells cookies at the door here

I have to go to the supermarket everytime...

I luv the susuwatari^^

03.11.2007, 07:18 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im a girl scout, last year i sold 43 boxes of stale cookies

cheers

03.11.2007, 07:57 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
dont get em here either..

03.11.2007, 09:56 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Student Cartoonist
GOD bless the girls scouts.
I wonder if FFF is a girl scout?

No, Chii is right. I never was one, I wasn't into activities
only books..(that was before I knew what an anime was)
I dunno. We don't have girl scouts who sell cookies. Only
skaters who sell chocolate bars.
Ritsu-kun, you scared me for a second there..

03.11.2007, 06:15 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
totorogirl
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't think they sell them door to door like they used to years ago due to liabilities, kids getting harrassed/kidnapped. I was never a girl scout (too girly for my taste) but I will buy the cookies.

03.11.2007, 08:02 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wait..we don't have girl scouts, but I think they're called
Brownies here..Nope, my little area doesn't get cookies
but everywhere else does. I live right next to the sea and
can mainly be seen wearing a hat with a ribbon around
it on a red bicycle. I'm not a big cookie fan..

03.11.2007, 08:08 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FFF makes a Kiki she loves to zoom on her broom
and sell anime cookies.

03.11.2007, 10:50 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
PlasticMedia
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PlasticMedia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I hate girl scout cookies, they taste bad. I don't buy them anymore. Instead I buy lotsa popcorn from the boy scouts.

03.12.2007, 01:50 AM PlasticMedia is offline   Profile for PlasticMedia Add PlasticMedia to your buddy list Send an Email to PlasticMedia
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i wish i had girl scouts so that i didnt have to go to the shops to buy them. instead troops of them would deliver boxes of cookies tomy door (no raisin ones tho) cos i could eat so much they would make a fortune.

03.12.2007, 08:58 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i concure i wish the girl scouts sold cookies here in the Uk it would save me going down the bakers

03.12.2007, 10:21 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
totorogirl
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
FFF makes a Kiki she loves to zoom on her broom
and sell anime cookies.

Oh.....and have totoro-shaped shortbreads.
she can fly by my house anyday.

03.12.2007, 08:25 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
Moroko
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Moroko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I might actually buy the short-bread cookies
if they were totoro shaped. They're my least favorite
kind. I like Thin Mints and Somoas, but I don't think
a totoro Somoa would work quite as well.

quote:
Once you accept that all the matter in the universe can be compressed to the size of a push pin, it isn't hard to wear stripes with plad.
Albert Einstine

A distraction

03.12.2007, 08:43 PM Moroko is offline   Profile for Moroko Add Moroko to your buddy list
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

That make a good anime
about a 13 year old girl elfen character who sells bake goods, now to figure out FFF's real name and find the japanese translate name of it.

03.13.2007, 01:22 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hee hee...i used to be a girl scout! XD....my favorite cookies are samoas and thin mints..YUM! speaking of girl scout cookies, i had a couple at lunch!

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

03.13.2007, 06:25 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

do you have to wear the uniform for selling them. i think the shortbread totoros sdound great shortbread is my fave biskit and totoro shape wouldjust make it better

03.13.2007, 06:42 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
That make a good anime
about a 13 year old girl elfen character who sells bake goods, now to figure out FFF's real name and find the japanese translate name of it.

I'm afraid only Chii knows and Ray knows me.
My Japanese names are Emi and Shizuka.
J J Wright. J J are my first and middle name initials.
Thats how it will look when I'm a writer.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 03.13.2007, 07:03 PM.

03.13.2007, 07:02 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks