QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - can enyone speak chinese or manderine
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » can enyone speak chinese or manderine » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.27.07
can enyone speak chinese or manderinePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by castle on the sky_qq Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

02.19.2007, 09:16 AM castle on the sky_qq is offline   Profile for castle on the sky_qq Add castle on the sky_qq to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i can! i speak mandarin....there is actually already a thread about "anyone knows chinese" so you should check that out...

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

02.19.2007, 03:42 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Lonannuniel
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.17.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lonannuniel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can speak Elvish(The Lord of the Rings)-But that doesn't really matter does it?

I think this pic is cool too!

YA! strength in women!!

Poor teddy...

03.19.2007, 10:34 PM Lonannuniel is offline   Profile for Lonannuniel Add Lonannuniel to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks