QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Do you like the feel of dust on your fingers?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Do you like the feel of dust on your fingers? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Do you like the feel of dust on your fingers?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i do silly billy hahahahahahahah baaaaaa termites me mum it;s mum not MOM

08.20.2007, 11:02 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Lupin
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lupin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmmm... its ok - depending on wot type of dust lol

08.21.2007, 09:07 AM Lupin is offline   Profile for Lupin Add Lupin to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

We call it mom here in Mexico XDDDD
Yeah, its okay

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

08.23.2007, 08:56 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not dust. But really fine dry dirt is good.

Grass. I hate the feel of sitting on grass.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

08.28.2007, 07:42 PM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The feeling of dust creeps me out. It's so dry... I don't mind dirt or grass though.

By the way, what's up with the original post? It makes about as much sense as that Cary Elwes topic...

Post last edited by Mush on 08.28.2007, 11:05 PM.

08.28.2007, 11:04 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OKAAAAAAAAAAY! Majorly random topic! But.... I don't like dust on my fingers. Dust gets all over your clothes. So annoying. Grass is OK. Except that it stains.

My Anime List

08.29.2007, 08:54 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
Nope..
but I like the taste of it.

08.29.2007, 12:00 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm thinking of the 'Fat Fighters Club' from 'little britain', you'd be perfect!

08.29.2007, 12:48 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well thank you.
I do love those sketches...

08.29.2007, 01:25 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks