QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Colouring idea + fun for my friends :)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Colouring idea + fun for my friends :) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Colouring idea + fun for my friends :)Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm working on a BIG Digital ART picture and i've finished designing this house and thought that maybe you lot might like to ADD COLOUR to it.... would like to see what you come up with.

The big main picture will take me forever lol but this house took me about 3 - 3.30 hours to do.

All done in Adobe Photoshop CS

Hope to see some excellent colourings back lol and i'll be working on my other digital picture as well that i posted earlier.

The only thing i dislike about this picture i regret now is probably the size of it or the statue thing on top of the building.

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.21.2007, 05:31 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

this is the extended version of the house i finished this evening...

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.21.2007, 10:32 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

would you have a psd file for that? it is easier to colour stuff if you can hide the edges under the black. that is very impressive.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.21.2007, 10:51 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow, that's pretty good. Much better than I could do. Keep up the good work!

08.21.2007, 10:56 AM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
would you have a psd file for that? it is easier to colour stuff if you can hide the edges under the black. that is very impressive.

i have the PSD file but how do i put it onto the forum so people can get hold of it

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.21.2007, 10:59 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

what if you saved it as a png? that might work a bit better.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.21.2007, 11:02 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
mpw3d
Ohmu

Heres the PNG version if.... see if its any better

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.21.2007, 11:04 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

it didnt work for me, try not having the white background, and just leave it trasparent, maybe that will work.

Click for Gallery^^

08.21.2007, 11:06 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
mpw3d
Ohmu

hmmm if been saving it without the background but some of the lines ain't coming up so doing with without a white background won't work

but i have more plan that might just work

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.21.2007, 11:12 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
mpw3d
Ohmu

try this...

http://rapidshare.com/files/50409080/min_piece.psd.html

this will let you download the PSD file

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.21.2007, 11:16 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

cool stuff, thanks

Click for Gallery^^

08.21.2007, 11:25 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
mpw3d
Ohmu

that should keep you busy for a while (if it worked ) lol be good if i could see the result you get once you've finished it

the final and finished piece is nearly done ( i think)

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.21.2007, 11:40 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

oh yeah, that wil keep me busy, this is quite challenging, morso in picking the colours, than the actual tracing. i appraciate the psd, re-tracing that would be a project unto itself.

Click for Gallery^^

08.21.2007, 11:42 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Artoo
Warawara

Registration Date: 07.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Artoo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Colouring in! fun! (how old am I ?!)

Nice work mpw3d, I had a go, could probably mess with it some more but for now this is what I did:

08.21.2007, 03:51 PM Artoo is offline   Profile for Artoo Add Artoo to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by Artoo
Colouring in! fun! (how old am I ?!)

Nice work mpw3d, I had a go, could probably mess with it some more but for now this is what I did:

OH WOW! thats Fantastic! liking the goldy / orangy colour on the statue thing lol

but wow thats really great....

well done lol

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.22.2007, 12:49 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
OnYourMark
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by OnYourMark Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oooo... nice drawing! and Artoo great colo(u)r job. lol.. ^_^;;
really looks nice =D

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" -Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775.

Post last edited by OnYourMark on 08.22.2007, 05:34 PM.

08.22.2007, 05:33 PM OnYourMark is offline   Profile for OnYourMark Add OnYourMark to your buddy list Homepage of OnYourMark AIM Screenname: OnYourMarkItsumo
Artoo
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Artoo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the nice comments

But is no-one else going to have a go? I went away for a week and was hoping to come back to find lots of others!

08.29.2007, 12:19 PM Artoo is offline   Profile for Artoo Add Artoo to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

im busy doing some graffiti on photoshop it is consuming my time, plus i get hounded for sig requests.

Click for Gallery^^

08.29.2007, 12:54 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Artoo
Warawara

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
im busy doing some graffiti on photoshop it is consuming my time, plus i get hounded for sig requests.

I didn't mean to criticise you... I'll look forward to seeing any others when people have time.

08.29.2007, 01:22 PM Artoo is offline   Profile for Artoo Add Artoo to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

oh no, dont worry about it, you werent criticizing me, i was just explaining why i hadent gotten to it, another reason may have been that yours was excellent.

Click for Gallery^^

08.29.2007, 01:56 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks