QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - 15th Sig Comp Votes!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » 15th Sig Comp Votes!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: Best Sig
Moro
Kazegami
Sanfan
Results
Author
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  15th Sig Comp Votes!!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay, you all remember the drill, no?

Vote for your favourite, and please, EVERYONE VOTE!!!

Good luck to our three competitors:
Moro

Kazegami

Sanfan

02.22.2008, 03:15 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yowsa!
well i think i know who won
EDIT: just by looking, not vote count

Post last edited by ={HSA}= MORO on 02.23.2008, 03:26 AM.

02.23.2008, 03:25 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I looked at the 3 entries and thought it would be a walkover as well, but after I voted it was a 3-way tie! I'm surprised!

02.23.2008, 05:17 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, oh my God, I'm in the lead. Sure it's only by one vote but... yay!

My Anime List

02.23.2008, 06:05 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

3 good entries, I dont even like mine very much, I was infatuated with Senna, and figured I had to do one of her, a better render would have given me a better sig.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.23.2008, 06:09 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i was the first one who voted for kazegami!
i hate sakura but it was still pretty!

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

02.23.2008, 07:21 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

All sigs were well done. I voted for Moro. My criticisms are that the "Ghost" text on Moro's sig doesn't feel as solidly placed as it could, and the composition of sanfan's sig feels a bit cramped in some areas and light in others. But, they're all good.

02.23.2008, 10:53 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And once again we have a three-way tie. Well, it's been sitting like that for a couple of days now. This is tense...

My Anime List

02.25.2008, 05:15 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well, with the fourm being dead and all... Give it a bit longer, now that you bumped it we might be able to entice people who havent voted to do so.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.25.2008, 05:34 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Problem solved. I thought that in moro's, the white overwhelms everything a bit; and in sanfan's, the black does the same.

02.25.2008, 05:37 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You know, nothing is ever black and white...

02.25.2008, 06:39 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay, I did it. Voted for Moro. It was hard to pick because that pic of Sakura is just so endearing but all in all, I like Moro's sig better.

02.25.2008, 06:45 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Anyone else wanting to vote?

My Anime List

03.02.2008, 11:48 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Yeah, since I am the organizer of said comp, I close teh polls, congrats Kaz!

I'll get you next time

Click for Gallery^^

03.02.2008, 12:01 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Pfft, in your dreams sanfan.

*woot* *woot*

My thanks to everyone, competitors and voters alike!

My Anime List

03.02.2008, 12:06 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Woops. Didnt realise the comp was over and voted. NEVERMIND.

And anyway I was ont he winning team so to speak! Well done Kaze, that sig was so cute

03.02.2008, 01:28 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

@ Kaz, that sounds like a challenge, bring it on! hehe!

@ NC, no problem, but you have to vote earlier! I think I'll set a timer for the next poll so that this doesnt happen.

Click for Gallery^^

03.02.2008, 01:31 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Mnemosyne
Tanuki

Registration Date: 03.07.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mnemosyne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like the third one. It looked difficult to make.

Regret is a needle
In my neck
It's slowly filling me with Poison
Spreading to my chest

-From Forsaken by Skillet

Say it Nem-OH-sen-ee.

03.08.2008, 09:31 PM Mnemosyne is offline   Profile for Mnemosyne Add Mnemosyne to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks