QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Feeling Dodgy? Tell me why.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Feeling Dodgy? Tell me why. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Feeling Dodgy? Tell me why.Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

tell me why you are feeling down.

03.02.2008, 06:05 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@filter, you are pretty handy in creating massive response threads lol.

I'm down cause today was supposed to be a day where I kicked back and wasted the whole day watching Higurashi, yet instead, due to various circumstances, ending up being bored and not watching any. Such is life however.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

03.02.2008, 06:09 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
filter
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
@filter, you are pretty handy in creating massive response threads lol.

I'm down cause today was supposed to be a day where I kicked back and wasted the whole day watching Higurashi, yet instead, due to various circumstances, ending up being bored and not watching any. Such is life however.

haha yeah, trust me i visit about 3-4 forums a day so i know my threads.

i think i'll start to use this one a bit more, friendly people.

Post last edited by filter on 03.02.2008, 06:13 PM.

03.02.2008, 06:12 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah whatever works. We have sort of jacked the 'Lights thread and turned it into our all-purpose thread, but we could always use more organization.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

03.02.2008, 06:26 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm poor!

That is all.

03.03.2008, 12:59 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It stopped snowing, and what's worse, it's nearly all melted! T_T

My Anime List

03.03.2008, 07:12 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Argh. I slept clear through the day. Missed my meeting with the principal. Missed my history test. Missed a chemistry lab. And right now, I'm missing an in-class english essay. Oh and I'm going to miss a mock exam to prep for my Spanish exam. Argh. Stupid alarm.

So I'm not down so much as miffed.

03.03.2008, 10:03 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

fen, I think someone is trying to tell you something. Specifically: Get. More. Sleep.

My Anime List

03.03.2008, 11:22 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.05.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

too many reasons.

03.03.2008, 11:39 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've been like tired ever since I got home? And thats just plain lame. Need to go to bed a little earlier I suppose. Still its annoying, there really ISNT enough time in the day.

That phrase always makes me think of the Mad Hatter and The March Hare from Alice In The Wonderland. Beating time....lol ^^

03.03.2008, 11:41 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

essays and schhool work load

03.03.2008, 12:50 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i just got given an essay.

03.03.2008, 02:10 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ignore

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 03.04.2008, 02:12 PM.

03.03.2008, 04:11 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Work!

I love it, I love it! But there's rather too much of it right now.

It's like eating chocolate, I enjoy it a lot up to a point, then it makes me sick!

03.07.2008, 04:09 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As mentioned elsewhere, earache.

03.07.2008, 04:14 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Starseed
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.16.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Starseed Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My grades. I had a D in algebra, but I recently got a B on a test, so hopefully I can raise my grade... need to do my homework, too. Oh well, I have until Tuesday.

03.08.2008, 03:50 PM Starseed is offline   Profile for Starseed Add Starseed to your buddy list Send an Email to Starseed
Mnemosyne
Tanuki

Registration Date: 03.07.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mnemosyne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Starseed
My grades. I had a D in algebra, but I recently got a B on a test, so hopefully I can raise my grade... need to do my homework, too. Oh well, I have until Tuesday.

Omg, same. Except I have a C, and I have about 2 weeks to get from a 2.0 to a 2.6.

Regret is a needle
In my neck
It's slowly filling me with Poison
Spreading to my chest

-From Forsaken by Skillet

Say it Nem-OH-sen-ee.

03.08.2008, 04:15 PM Mnemosyne is offline   Profile for Mnemosyne Add Mnemosyne to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks