QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What have you been eating today?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What have you been eating today? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4    »  ]
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  What have you been eating today?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So, yeah. . . I was thinking how we have the "listening to" and "doing right now" and "movies you watched", etc. I thought it would be nice to make a "what have you been eating today" thread.

#1: Because I like food.

#2: I know that most of you like food.

#3: I'm just curious.

Anyway, you can either go like this:

breakfast: .......................

lunch: ...........................

dinner: ...........................

desert: .........................

etc.: ..............................

And list out the meals, or just say your favorite food of the day, like this:

I'll start off.

Fav Food of Day: A brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

The perfect combonation!

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 04.02.2010, 04:51 PM.

04.02.2010, 04:50 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.02.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Would yesterday count? I just got up.

I had a quarter tub of mint ice cream Yum.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.02.2010, 04:58 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh I like this thread.

Pancakes for brekkie, no lunch. But went out for dinner...the spiciest chinese food I have ever had. I was in tears. But it was very good. xD And then, I came home and had fudgesicles and brownies.

04.02.2010, 06:05 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Food <3
Yesterday:
I had a Ham and Cheese Omelette ^_^
Then Loads of Flapjack <3 One of my favorite deserts

04.03.2010, 12:23 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Roar, you lucky!

*dreams of mounds of mint ice cream*

Pancakes for Breakfast.

3rd time somebody said pancakes!

They must be pretty popular right now!

Check out my music:

04.03.2010, 09:24 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Breakfast: tea and biscuits
Lunch: tea and biscuits
Dinner: sausages and mash
Dessert: tiramisu

My Anime List

04.03.2010, 12:21 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Breakfast: tea and chocolate chip brioches
Space between breakfast and dinner: various sweets, soup
Dinner: Thai curry
After dinner: chocolate

04.03.2010, 01:12 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Breakfast: tea and chocolate chip brioches
Space between breakfast and dinner: various sweets, soup
Dinner: Thai curry
After dinner: chocolate

*Q* -steals-

My Anime List

04.03.2010, 01:13 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fav Food of Day: Multi Chip Muffin

Including: butterscotch, peanut butter, and chocolate chips.

Mmmmmm.... best part of my day!

Check out my music:

04.03.2010, 01:55 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Breakfast ~ Whole Grain cereal with sliced fruit
Lunch ~ Two tortilla wraps with a light dab of peanut butter
After Lunch ~ Fruit salad with whipped topping
Snack ~ whole grain Granola bar with raspberry chocolate topping
Dinner ~ Sweet potato shepherd's pie
After dinner ~ Not really anything

EDIT: I think I might be turning into a health freak, but my skin's been better lately.. D:

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 04.03.2010, 05:16 PM.

04.03.2010, 05:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.02.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
EDIT: I think I might be turning into a health freak, but my skin's been better lately.. D:

So would I, but I don't get much choice when I go out. And I can't cook.

Looking at your meals though... a little too much carbo, don't you think?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.03.2010, 05:45 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.16.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

went totally crazy today...

Chili con carne and beans for breakfast...

two jalapeno fritters for a mid-morning snack and a cuppa Starbucks...

pastrami sandwich for lunch.... oh, yeah... followed with an ice cream drumstick...

haven't decided what I want for a light evening snack. I won't bother with dinner today...

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.03.2010, 06:47 PM.

04.03.2010, 06:45 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
maggie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by maggie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Breakfast - Cream of wheat
Lunch - Microwave pasta (because I was too busy to make anything else)
Snacks - Yogurt and chocolates
Dinner - Curry and rice (super yummy!)
Dessert - Cake with strawberries

Post last edited by maggie on 04.03.2010, 08:52 PM.

04.03.2010, 08:52 PM maggie is offline   Profile for maggie Add maggie to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Looking at your meals though... a little too much carbo, don't you think?

I wouldn't say so. Seems fairly healthy overall to me.

04.04.2010, 12:01 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Roar Oh. XD Yeah, I know, too much probably, but when you put tortillas around, since I don't eat white bread anymore... I viciously attack it until it's all gone. Usually I don't eat that stuff. XD

The second tortilla I ate was a very small one though. D: The whole grain bar isn't that big, and I eat most carbs in my cereal. But mom tells me not to count those things, because I'm still in my teens.

Breakfast: Organic blueberry waffles <3
Apple
Peach Juice
A caramel bunny *very small*

Because it's Easter, so yeah. XD I ate waffles..

04.04.2010, 06:04 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Since it's easter I ate A LOT;

Breakfast together with lunch: Two breads with sausages in it (I think it's something Dutch), together with a cup of chocomel.

Dinner: beef, snacks, french frites, rosti, vegetabels (all kinds of) and ice cream with chocolate after.
Red wine and Fanta included ;-)

We went to a restaurant where you can eat as much as you want, that's why I had so many different things ^^

(what's next: what are you wearing today?)

Post last edited by Kemi on 04.04.2010, 07:37 AM.

04.04.2010, 07:36 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Kemi
Breakfast together with lunch: Two breads with sausages in it (I think it's something Dutch)

I think I know what you mean! In Denmark there's a thing called pølsehorn, which might be similar to what you're talking about.

Anyway, so far today:
Breakfast: yoghurt
Brunch: smoked salmon, scrambled egg, toast
Lunchtime-ish: beef and ale pie, ice cream
Dinner: beef stew, potato wedges
All day: chocolate

Post last edited by arren18 on 04.04.2010, 08:53 AM.

04.04.2010, 08:51 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its still morning here so i've only had breakfast;
Poached eggs on toast, chocolate almond milk and a handful of mini cadbury eggs.
but i made a pie yesterday!

04.04.2010, 09:03 AM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
maggie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by maggie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Breakfast - Bread with jam
Lunch - Leftover curry with rice (still super yummy!)
Snacks - Easter cookies and chocolates
Dinner - Potato dumplings, spinach, and lamb (I don't like lamb...)
Dessert - a slice of a jelly roll

Post last edited by maggie on 04.04.2010, 04:56 PM.

04.04.2010, 04:56 PM maggie is offline   Profile for maggie Add maggie to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Full meal~.

Breakfast: Organic blueberry waffles
apple
Peach Juice
Tiny bunny
Dinner: Ham *two types*, chicken, squash, a bit of potato, peas, carrots, two buns
After: Pumpkin pie with whipped topping
After that: A few chocolate eggs (the tiny kind) and some more tiny bunnies

And more buns... XD

Seriously, they need to kill this bread stuff. Completely. Like, now.

04.04.2010, 05:00 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks