QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bedouin Soundclash
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Bedouin Soundclash » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.29.07
Bedouin SoundclashPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tsuko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just thought i'd make a Bedouin Soundclash thread. If anyone know's them, write here what you think about them and what are youre favourite songs. Feel free to talk about other bands that do similar music.

--------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

05.09.2007, 02:08 PM Tsuko is offline   Profile for Tsuko Add Tsuko to your buddy list Send an Email to Tsuko
Lupin
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lupin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

they r OK i supose

but their songs get really repeatitve after a while

its easy listenin listening music - something u sound listen to late at night when r relaxed or to put u to bed

05.09.2007, 02:15 PM Lupin is offline   Profile for Lupin Add Lupin to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've only heard one song - that one that was on those mobile phones adverts. I quite like it, but I can't say I know them very well.

05.09.2007, 02:28 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ahh bedouin, i was wondering if i was only person who enjoyed them on this board.

they rock. hard.

a great bunch of canadian guys slugging it out on the music scene. ive enjoyed them ever since my friend showed me them last year, Gotta love Shadow of a man, and criminal

if you like them i recommend RX bandits, same sorta ska feeling.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.09.2007, 03:16 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks