QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - new ghibli fan on the scene
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » new ghibli fan on the scene » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.21.09
new ghibli fan on the scenePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by flavius brutus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi all.
One day after watching nausicaa, for the twenty millionth time !
I thought about contacting others, about this idea of a sequel to this film i love.
So, as you can tell, i have found what i was looking for.
A communinty of people, who might be willing to listen to my boring thoughts and ideas [i hope ],
about nausicaa and other ghibli master peice movies.
Im 15 years old live in the uk, and im a fan of most of the ghibli studio works.
I hope i will fit in to this online community .

Post last edited by flavius brutus on 02.21.2009, 12:10 PM.

02.21.2009, 12:09 PM flavius brutus is offline   Profile for flavius brutus Add flavius brutus to your buddy list
BobbyOne
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.05.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BobbyOne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome man, good to see new ghibli fans every day.

02.21.2009, 04:40 PM BobbyOne is offline   Profile for BobbyOne Add BobbyOne to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Try reading the manga if you want a sequel.

And hey, welcome to the forums. I'm your Big Daddy-O, and resident expert on Whisper of the Heart. It's a small family here, so don't feel shy, ya?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.21.2009, 08:59 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi! Welcome to the tavern! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Clicky

02.22.2009, 12:57 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks