QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - few sigs
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » few sigs » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  few sigsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i created some new sigs theres a few more still too come but anyone can use these if they like....

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

10.15.2006, 07:26 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
mpw3d, could you make a totoro one for me please??
One with sketches by Miyazaki, in a similar style to Laputa one, with original jap title? PLEASE!!! *falls to knees begging*

EDIT: The laputa one is ACE!!!

Post last edited by Loscil on 10.15.2006, 08:00 AM.

10.15.2006, 07:59 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

there you go JRR:

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

10.15.2006, 08:34 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

me want Chihiro !!!, but does my sigs look a bit um too big or something??

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

10.15.2006, 02:59 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YOINK!!
I'm stealing the mononoke one.
I dont think your sigs are too big chihiro. Just look at mine. lol.

10.15.2006, 04:06 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Laputa one is the best. And the Totoro one also rocks the casbah.

10.16.2006, 05:51 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks