QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - im new HELP
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » im new HELP » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
ICE-15
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.13.06
im new HELPPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ICE-15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im new here if you canHELP

Post last edited by ICE-15 on 09.25.2006, 04:46 AM.

09.25.2006, 04:45 AM ICE-15 is offline   Profile for ICE-15 Add ICE-15 to your buddy list
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What exactly do you need help on?

Welcome! (im new too )

09.25.2006, 04:58 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey furs, 'sup Tony Glad you could make it. Wot u need help with?

09.25.2006, 07:09 AM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome what the problem>?

09.25.2006, 02:52 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, i saw this thread to, welcome and whats the trouble?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.25.2006, 02:55 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YEAH WHATS THE TROUBLE HUH???
*points knife at ICE-15*

09.25.2006, 04:15 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Snakebite
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welocme, I wont bother offering any help since you have a load of people already offering

09.25.2006, 04:15 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I believe it's 'bout avatars and sigs. If so email me at: endless_twilight182@hotmail.com or speak to me in school.

09.25.2006, 04:54 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This a friend of yours from school??

09.25.2006, 05:01 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ICE-15

You should really elaborate if you would like our assistance.

09.25.2006, 08:55 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

NICE ONE HOWL!!! GIVE IT TO HIM!!
YEAH!!
*Screams "yeah" together with the rest of the crowd watching IluvHowl box against ICE*

09.26.2006, 03:20 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
RealityBites
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RealityBites Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

maybe he's stuck in a well?

09.26.2006, 11:37 AM RealityBites is offline   Profile for RealityBites Add RealityBites to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Maybe hes just crazy!!

09.26.2006, 05:06 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
NICE ONE HOWL!!! GIVE IT TO HIM!!
YEAH!!
*Screams "yeah" together with the rest of the crowd watching IluvHowl box against ICE*

LOL you knocked me off my seat JRR

09.26.2006, 08:12 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think that is a general consenseus around here lol

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.26.2006, 08:13 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey! I'm Sunchaser,a.k.a. Sunny. Welcome to the forum? What do you need help with?

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

09.26.2006, 09:24 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Loscil
Baron

Yeah i know...
I knock everyone off their seats, but thats because of my sexyness!!
All of you look like this then:

09.27.2006, 03:24 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Snakebite
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

perhaps its cause of your unsexyness? lol

09.28.2006, 10:10 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by ICE-15

Hello? if you wanted help, why don't you check for answers on this thread??? And Endless Twilight, ICE goes to your schooL? grrness

09.28.2006, 10:16 AM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Somethings weird with that dude, im tellin ya..
Posts one thing and dissapears, maybe hes not human...
*X-FILE music is heard*

09.28.2006, 11:49 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks