QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - happy birthday kittycatjess
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » happy birthday kittycatjess » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  happy birthday kittycatjessPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HAPPY BIRTHDAY kittycatjess......

hope you have a good one (according to ur myspace lol)

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.05.2007, 02:24 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets all sing

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear kittycatjess!
Happy birthday to you!

hope you have a good one (lol, you stole my line!)

02.05.2007, 02:29 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
kitkat
Calcifer

Registration Date: 01.23.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitkat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday woooooooop dont get too drunk?

02.05.2007, 02:31 PM kitkat is offline   Profile for kitkat Add kitkat to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

aiight lets sing a new song:

happy birtday to you/
kittycatjess birtday/
i forgot ya present so/
fucking hooray/
your minus a year younger/
still got many years to go/
i hope life gives you hunger/
and you birthday gives you plenty dough/
(dough as in money)

cheers kittykatjess, have a good birtday, get lotsa good stuff, and go have a good party

02.05.2007, 02:35 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KKJ!!!

02.05.2007, 02:48 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday!!!

02.05.2007, 03:48 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy B-Day and many more from up north!

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.05.2007, 04:52 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!

Ha pee berr as dey

Hope everything went cool and hope to see you for a long time round here..

02.05.2007, 06:12 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday!
I'd give you a hug, but then again, I don't want your Birthday
to be as scary as mine is going to be..*shivers*
Hm, it seems like a log while since I've been on here, now that's scary.

02.05.2007, 08:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday, my dear.

02.06.2007, 02:40 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Jess!!! OMG! Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great one, and got lots of awesome prezzys! XP.
*Huggles!!*

~Luvs, Sunny!

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

02.06.2007, 09:45 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ENJOY

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

02.11.2007, 03:25 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thanks guys, i had a great b-day,\im curently in a internet in florida and having a great time ill tell ya about it when i get home

02.14.2007, 12:11 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks