QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - 9th sig comp
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » 9th sig comp » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  9th sig compPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ok i noticed we haddent had a sig comp for a while so i thought id start one,
ill let ya post ya entries n start tha votes wen were all ready

01.06.2007, 07:16 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

whats a sig comp? im still learning on my english '^^

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

01.07.2007, 07:12 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

She means a sig-competition, so a contest to find the best sig

I luv the susuwatari^^

01.08.2007, 09:47 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

no entries yet? hmm, i guess we are a little slow today or slower than usual. anyways looks like im the first one, yay. Ill put it in an edit.
EDIT: yay, well here it is, a little dary and kinda makes me depressed just looking at it, but meh

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

Post last edited by Miyrru on 01.08.2007, 06:27 PM.

01.08.2007, 06:25 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This took lots of time and effort, so it better be good enough:

(There are two things that you have to look carefully to notice. Tell me if you see them!)

01.09.2007, 04:10 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I might enter can we keep the comp open for entries until this Sunday? Im busy working away at work, they put me in charge of a frozen foods department so i have to get orders done and other shit.

01.09.2007, 06:50 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im sure Jess wont mind, hey can everyone here do me a favour? i did my black and white piece for the comp, i was going to plan on doing almost a series of them anyone like the one i did for hte comp? im not trying to get votes but i wouldnt mind some feedback.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.09.2007, 08:28 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
kittycatjess
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yer i like your's 1sanfan i like the way the colours have toned together and to me it portrays a little darkness yet with a hit of sedness very nice keep up the good work.
and Toolfan yer ill keep it open for ya ill leave it till everyone's ready

01.10.2007, 05:28 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You guys r so good at makin avatars!! As a prize for the winner i will allow u the gr8 honour of makin me a Fruits Basket/ OHSHC sig! I know, i can tell ur rushing to do it!

01.10.2007, 05:30 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

oh well, i didnt see ur request, i guess i could do it, i wanna do it in my "film noir" but not really style, i did another one, take a peak, i have Shmia form Stellvia on the left, and Asuka form NGE on the right

EDIT: nausicaa, i want some specific character poses or pictures, it would make things easier cause i dont watch the shows so i dont know the feelings associated with different characters

Click for Gallery^^

Post last edited by Miyrru on 01.10.2007, 06:15 PM.

01.10.2007, 06:14 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
kittycatjess
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

kool
i think i'll enter my death note one

01.10.2007, 06:16 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

i like ur backgrounds, do you make them yourself?

Click for Gallery^^

01.10.2007, 06:20 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
kittycatjess
Totoro

yer exept for the 3rd one down i diddent make that one

01.10.2007, 06:35 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'll enter my haibane renmei ^^

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

01.10.2007, 07:21 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Snazzy, guys.

I'll enter Milky.

01.11.2007, 05:24 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well heres my entry :

I will scale it down to size for my signature spot for the forum.

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 01.11.2007, 06:55 PM.

01.11.2007, 06:51 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll enter mine, who decides the winner and when does this close?

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

01.13.2007, 10:28 PM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
OnYourMark
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by OnYourMark Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18

(There are two things that you have to look carefully to notice. Tell me if you see them!)

I found Laputa! (Neko-basu! get out of the way! I can't see Laputa!)

. . .

Darn. Missed it again.

^_^ I like the sig. btw, what is the Kanji on the bus? *something* mori. Ahh! Lilgreenpea, I love that sig!

EDIT: I am not entering this contest!

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" -Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775.

Post last edited by OnYourMark on 01.13.2007, 10:46 PM.

01.13.2007, 10:45 PM OnYourMark is offline   Profile for OnYourMark Add OnYourMark to your buddy list Homepage of OnYourMark AIM Screenname: OnYourMarkItsumo
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by OnYourMark
quote:
Originally posted by arren18

I found Laputa!

Well spotted.

01.14.2007, 09:51 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks on your mark, i love your brawl sig i cant wait for that game to come out!

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

01.14.2007, 12:54 PM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks