QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Video Game Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Video Game Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Video Game ThreadPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
This is the Video Game thread.
What are you playing?
What do you want to play?
What game makes your mouth water (Smash Bros)?
What do you make of the games you are currently playing?.... etc

Im currently playing Mario Galaxy on my Wii and Super Mario Bros 3 on its Virtual Console.
Lately Ive been spending my lunchtimes playing an hour or two of the MMORPG Guild Wars, which I absolutely love and got back into after not playing for nearly a year. Its a really fun game.
However, my Ps been freaking out a lot lately (maybe a virus! :S) so I cant play that atm.

I really want to play Mass effect (Ive bought it and am waiting for the Christmas season), Devil May Cry 4, Smash Bros, Burnout Paradise (looks incredible!), and Zack and Wiki.
MGS4 aswell, but i don have a PS3.

12.12.2007, 07:46 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

theres sooo much im waiting for. over the next little wile i neeeed to get.... Assassins Creed, Call of Duty 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Guitar Hero 3. and future games like Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, and a few others that've slipped my mind.

but right now, im giving Bioshock a third play through, mainly cuz of the updates, a new achievement worth 100 for beating the game on hard without dieing once, and to try out the new plasmid and tonics. and the Halo 3 update came out yesterday, still need to get it, tho it costs 800 points but 3 new maps is definitely worth it.

and i have a few friends who have Mass Effect, and they say its amazing, kinda slow at times, but the story, voice acting and game play are all really great, i think id rent it before buying it tho, buts thats just me, but on the other hand Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic was amazing, and its by the same people, and its pretty much the same style, so its bound to be good.

Post last edited by ={HSA}= MORO on 12.12.2007, 05:37 PM.

12.12.2007, 05:34 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oh, ha, sry diddnt see the other thread

12.12.2007, 05:40 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks