QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - The Rename #1sanfan thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » The Rename #1sanfan thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  The Rename #1sanfan threadPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay, since ive been here for 2 years, i have grown out of my user name and need it changed. Since i'm really uncreative, I have not a clue as to what to change it too. I need a cool tag that will go good as a starving sig artist.

I'm thinking of so far, depending on whats taken which probably isn't much, on going with Chimera or another mythical creature. I was thinking of using my other name, Ayame_, but we already have an Ayamii and that will be confusing.

So feel free to give me suggestions, or spam as you see fit and perhaps I can take something out of there. Once i have something I like ill let our great Admin/Mod Roarkiller give the ol switcheroo.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

04.04.2008, 05:58 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Uh, sorry but you'll always be Sanfan to me I'll probably still use it after you change it.

Do what suits you I guess.

04.04.2008, 05:59 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OH OH CALL YOURSELF. Umm.

FruityBigfoot

or

SniggerYeti

or

ScrummyGoblin.

Some of mine (and saddles) favourite words mixed together with mythical creatures They would look awesome on sigs.

Or...hm.

GibletFactor.

I can see that working ^^

04.04.2008, 06:00 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was actually thinking of changing mine so you could have Ayame of you wanted...

04.04.2008, 06:00 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Uh, sorry but you'll always be Sanfan to me I'll probably still use it after you change it.

Do what suits you I guess.

Yeah I guess, but its such a odd name, its such a noob name. I just dont like it anymore. Thought a switch would be nice.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

04.04.2008, 06:01 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Don't ignore my suggestions like that

After I put so much effort into thinking of them...

Heartbroken. </3

I got another!

FieryKipper!!!

Yeah, thats good

04.04.2008, 06:02 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dude, what's with all of the sudden forum activity? Weird. xD

Anyways, sanfan...I have no idea! I like calling you sanfan...but Ayame is cool too ^_^

Just stay away from NCat advice on renaming yourself. xD

04.04.2008, 06:02 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah so far, N-dogs, been a little off the mark. Not too bad though. *shifty eyes*

I dunno, I figure I needed a little switch, the number and number sign are a little awkward. Not to mention whenever i get quote the number sign turns into a 'does not equal' sign, and thats kind weird. I liked Irin and Maal so far. I could always just go with Matt if nothing else works.

Click for Gallery^^

04.04.2008, 06:09 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
..Ayami..
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Eddie Elizabeth Hitler 8]

-one of the characters from the TV series 'bottom'-

04.04.2008, 06:12 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

How about GizzardMatt?! Its like Matt..BUT WITH GIZZARD ON IT!

You cant beat logic like that. 0.o

But its okay I understand, you don't want my brilliant name suggestions.

*My cue to go sit in a corner and grow mushrooms like Tamaki*

04.04.2008, 06:13 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

quote:
Originally posted by ..Ayami..
Eddie Elizabeth Hitler 8]

-one of the characters from the TV series 'bottom'-

That would be okay, except that 'hitler' is generally associated with the infernal spawn of hell. So lets maybe try again?

Click for Gallery^^

04.04.2008, 06:13 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
..Ayami..
Totoro

His mum is called Adolf Hitler

04.04.2008, 06:15 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WelcomeMatt

FrontDoorMatt

MrArgument

TheSpammer

04.04.2008, 06:16 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
WelcomeMatt

FrontDoorMatt

MrArgument

TheSpammer

WelcomeMat. That funny, i get that alot. My aunt gets one of those to, she was nightmare.

And you spam just as much as me, its not fair for me to take that crown

Click for Gallery^^

04.04.2008, 06:18 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Eddieliz...EddieLiz...Edliz...Eliz? xD I'll stop.

04.04.2008, 06:18 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is 'Aaya' too feminine for you? It's just that that's Ayame Sohma's nickname and all.

My Anime List

04.04.2008, 06:20 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Is 'Aaya' too feminine for you? It's just that that's Ayame Sohma's nickname and all.

FFF gave it too me cause that was my fruits basket sign or something. I adopted it on other forums cause it sounds better than my standard carpet83.

Click for Gallery^^

04.04.2008, 06:21 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami

FFF gave it too me cause that was my fruits basket sign or something. I adopted it on other forums cause it sounds better than my standard carpet83.

So 'Aaya' is a possibility yeah?

My Anime List

04.04.2008, 06:28 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

@Kaz, yeah it is a possibility. I think I might be getting close. So far, im liking someone from Greek mythology, Oceanus. He had the body of a man but had horns that were like the claws of crabs. I have been wear a chain with a crab on it for a long time. It reminds me of cancer, which I can never forget. Thats the current direction Im leaning. I was looking for someone that started with an 's' so that the transition would be easier.

Click for Gallery^^

04.04.2008, 06:33 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I like carpet83, its so off the wall.

04.04.2008, 06:34 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks