QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Amarican Idol
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Amarican Idol » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.17.07
Amarican IdolPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lonannuniel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Who Watches Amarican Idol?? I do, but I'm thinking of stopping for one reason...This season sucks!!!-like there are a few good singers there but I am SOOO mad at that sanja(I don't know his name)guy-the one who did the"rock and roll song" and that girl was crying-thats him. -No offence to anyone who likes him-HE SUCKS!!!-Theres a radio telling everyone to vote for him to screw every thing up I'm sooo mad. >8( >8(

I think this pic is cool too!

YA! strength in women!!

Poor teddy...

03.22.2007, 08:39 AM Lonannuniel is offline   Profile for Lonannuniel Add Lonannuniel to your buddy list
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sanjaya? I only know his name because Joel McHale keeps making fun of him on "the Soup".

We get too many "Idol"s here.

American Idol, Australian Idol... AND New Zealand Idol. When one's not on, you can guarantee another will be.

It's non stop blah blah blah ALL the way.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

04.02.2007, 05:56 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
nausicaa_jublia
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.19.06
  yeah......i watched "american idol"tooPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nausicaa_jublia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeaah,
i watched 'American Idol"too......
i don't quiet Sanjaya...he sang badly......
but doolittle's different......
she sang very "powerful"
...i mean..........nicely......

04.02.2007, 06:03 AM nausicaa_jublia is offline   Profile for nausicaa_jublia Add nausicaa_jublia to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*enters*

I like Kelly Clarkson.

*leaves*

Post last edited by kk-on-keys on 04.02.2007, 11:00 AM.

04.02.2007, 11:00 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I reckon KK's milky bottle should enter Idol!

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

04.11.2007, 11:26 PM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey guys! wow, i haven't been here in quite a while! hope everyone's doing okay...

now onto the topic: i sometimes watch american idol, not a lot though...this season isn't that great. a lot of people dislike sanjaya and want him to be voted off but he keeps staying on because of "popularity". simon said he'd quit the show if sanjaya won. anyways, some of the girls are pretty good, and a lot of people like blake (the beatboxing guy). but yeah, that's like all i know.

*sanjaya used to go to my school. a couple years ago. weird huh? they say he was annoying...but watev. and some new network came and interviewed our math teacher...dunno why..anyways, that was just a quick thought*

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

04.17.2007, 10:54 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by Sunchaser
simon said he'd quit the show if sanjaya won.

Maybe that's why people keep voting for him!

Doesn't sound like he's true to his word. Not really.

(I reckon KK's milky bottle should enter "Dancing with the Stars", too.)

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

05.04.2007, 03:20 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Milky's going to be a big star, by the sound of things!

05.06.2007, 07:14 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks