QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - If You Can Make An Anime
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » If You Can Make An Anime » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.09.07
  If You Can Make An AnimePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If you can make a anime what will you call it
and what is it about and what will be classified as.

Mine will be called Anime the story
it's about a 17 year high school student who's name is
Ama Ocora she's a manga and anime fan
and collcets and certain animes and mangas that a young student cartoonist makes, Ama is a very shy young girl and has trouble expressing her feelings
she wishes to meet the creator of her collection
one day she goes to her morning classe
and she sees a sign on the school billboard
Cartoon study in art class, guest a cartoonist and his student, Ama and her girls friends see poster
her girl friends peek in the art class room
Yumi saw the student cartoonist, OH MY GOD IT"S HIM!!
It's Yuubou Senki! the student cartoonist and he's with his master,..

Well that's only the fist part of that anime I planing to make in the furture.

My inspiration of my work

03.04.2007, 05:53 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
I would like to make one were everybody dies...
mwahahahaa!!!!

03.04.2007, 06:22 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Now Why would you do that for?
you wouldn't be selling much animes or mangas
try thinking more about it. beside you be depressing a lot people.

03.04.2007, 06:51 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think JRR's just joking.^^

03.04.2007, 08:34 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

if I could make a anime I would make it on either the life of Ashikaga Takauji or Uesugi Kenshin (i think i spelt kenshins name wrong) to of my fav historical Japanese figures.

03.05.2007, 09:51 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
YO!
I would like to make one were everybody dies...
mwahahahaa!!!!

Sounds like a great storyline! Original too!

</sarcasm>

I would hae many animes, because I have plenty of ideas. Most involve mental and often very sad things.

03.05.2007, 12:32 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Now your talking about going BOOGYPOP PHAMTOM

03.05.2007, 01:33 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Really? I wouldn't know, cos I've never seen it.

03.05.2007, 02:34 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

That anime will just get you so depressed because the girl in the anime just keeps washing her hand each time
a sign of being depressed.

03.05.2007, 02:42 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've already written mine. Two movies and a short. Check out my sig

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.05.2007, 05:21 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Your using someone else's Ideas
you should be thinking about your own ideas.

03.05.2007, 05:32 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
yeah, I was kinda joking.
Although I am in a way serious.
I would probably out quite a bit of action in it, but still aim for a good story line.
Something like bebop/vhamploo, but with a better storyline.
All due respect, as good as the character development in bebop was, the story wasnt really mind boggling..

So, something similar to a tarantino anime, but with more emphasis on original story.

03.05.2007, 05:41 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Speaking of mind bogging JRR.
Have you seen Angel sanguary lately

03.05.2007, 05:45 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Loscil
Baron

YO!
no..
not lately, no..
hehe

03.05.2007, 05:58 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

It's 1nightmare after another
rent it out JRR and watch it
and tell me what you think.

03.05.2007, 06:04 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Student Cartoonist
Your using someone else's Ideas.

And you aren't? Your plot sounds fairly familiar to me, I'm sure lots of stories have used that plot. I did once, when I was about 12.

Have you read my stories? I use two characters and have a baseline of an anime, after that, its all my own work.

Also you said "If you could make an anime what would you call it?"

I just answered the question, I didn't realise you had motorised goalposts.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.05.2007, 08:05 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Well don't forget copyright your work,
I was wondering if there's a copyrights office in japan
I don't the USA with my work.

03.05.2007, 08:24 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Loscil
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by Student Cartoonist
It's 1nightmare after another
rent it out JRR and watch it
and tell me what you think.

Cant rent round here...
gomenasai

03.06.2007, 04:22 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Angel Sanctuary? I'm sure Thug once posted a thread about that and it sounded incredibly dodgy.

03.06.2007, 05:43 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol you guys gave me some right inspiration today, Im not much of a story writer to be honest so the plot is probably lame but ive spent time on the cover for the book. The story is something that doesnt really fit in with other anime novels.. Its more of you average novel but oh well i like the cover lol

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

Post last edited by Lilgreenpea on 03.06.2007, 07:18 PM.

03.06.2007, 06:57 PM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks