QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Watashi no namae wa Ashlie desu.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Watashi no namae wa Ashlie desu. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.30.07
  Watashi no namae wa Ashlie desu.Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by panda:alice Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Konnichiwa! I am new here and wanted to introduce myself, the name is Ashlie and of course I ♥ Ghibli/Miyazaki flims. Hajimemashite!

My imagination is my best friend

Post last edited by panda:alice on 03.30.2007, 12:14 PM.

03.30.2007, 12:11 PM panda:alice is offline   Profile for panda:alice Add panda:alice to your buddy list Send an Email to panda:alice Homepage of panda:alice YIM Screenname: faye_lux
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

doozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu

Welcome to the tavern Ashlie! I love your avatar.

Post last edited by Seiji on 03.30.2007, 03:53 PM.

03.30.2007, 03:51 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
panda:alice
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by panda:alice Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mina-san atatakaku mukaete kudasatte kansha shite imasu. Domo arigato gozaimasu!

My imagination is my best friend

Post last edited by panda:alice on 03.30.2007, 06:45 PM.

03.30.2007, 06:43 PM panda:alice is offline   Profile for panda:alice Add panda:alice to your buddy list Send an Email to panda:alice Homepage of panda:alice YIM Screenname: faye_lux
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

... to itte mo aisatsu shita no wa hitori shika inai ja nai ka.

Hajimemashiteeee, yoroshikuuuuu, ja neee...

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.30.2007, 11:21 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome! Pull up a Totoro and cuddle away!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.31.2007, 05:39 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yoroshiku onegai itashimasu. Onlineghibli ni youkosou. ...And hello.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

04.02.2007, 05:52 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks