QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Favourite Disney Villain
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Favourite Disney Villain » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: Your Favourite Disney Villain?
Maleficent
Shere Khan
Jafar
Gaston
Cruella de Vil
Captain Hook
Scar
Shan Yu
Ursula
Other
Results
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Favourite Disney VillainPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

For me it has to be Scar ^_^, Lion King <3

03.21.2010, 09:33 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Captain Hook, probably because I've known him the longest......

03.21.2010, 10:28 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Sharix
Tanuki

Registration Date: 03.20.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sharix Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can't decide between Shan yu and Shere Khan... Voted Shan yu tho. He's the most badass of the old Disney villains x)

03.21.2010, 10:57 AM Sharix is offline   Profile for Sharix Add Sharix to your buddy list
oldwrench
Warawara

Registration Date: 02.23.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by oldwrench Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Gotta be Cruella, Even if she was a comedy villain, she was so evil through and through.

03.21.2010, 12:15 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh no! I can't decide between Scar and Ursula...Hm. I'll think on it. xD

03.21.2010, 01:56 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Personally Scar is the most evil, He kills his own brother and plans to kill his nephew. Lion King is messed up for a child's film xD

03.21.2010, 06:47 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Captain Hook. I don't think he's the most evil, but he's my favourite!

03.22.2010, 01:31 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Gaston, because he is way too vain and too funny because of that!

03.22.2010, 07:47 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't recognize half the names there.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.22.2010, 10:51 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
kitsunejr
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka
Captain Hook. I don't think he's the most evil, but he's my favourite!

I used to like captain hook, until one day at school someone pointed out, that this girl in my year looks like him X_X i can't not look at either the same again.

03.22.2010, 11:40 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
maggie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.25.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by maggie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I pick Maleficent. Her dragon form looks totally awesome!

03.22.2010, 06:39 PM maggie is offline   Profile for maggie Add maggie to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
I don't recognize half the names there.

That's because you're a true GHIBLI fan and not a Disney fan, Roar! ^^

Well actually..I also don't recognize them all...

03.23.2010, 07:48 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

quote:
Originally posted by Kemi

Is it sad that i know them all X_X
xD

03.23.2010, 11:06 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure on Shan Yu, but Maleficent is from Sleeping Beauty (she's the one who turns into a dragon at the end, I think), Shere Khan is the tiger from The Jungle Book, Jafar is the guy from Aladdin, Gaston the airhead from Beauty and the Beast, Cruella de Vil is of course from 101 Dalmations, Captain Hook is from Peter Pan, Scar is from the Lion King, and Ursula is the sea witch from The Little Mermaid. I think.

03.23.2010, 11:14 AM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shan Yu me guess would be from Mulan?

I'll pick Cruella then. For crimes against fashion, literally and... well, literally. I mean seriously, look at the hair!

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.23.2010, 11:42 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Pixie
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.17.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pixie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Gaston is my favourite. He's just such a muppet! Besides, it's the only Disney film I'm prepared to watch - it bugs me how so many of the heroes and herions fall in love when they don't know each other.

03.25.2010, 12:30 PM Pixie is offline   Profile for Pixie Add Pixie to your buddy list Send an Email to Pixie
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GhibStuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I voted other because I REALLY like the villian from The Black Cauldron, the evil Horned King, Taran. that movie was so cool and plus it had a princess that NO ONE ever even thinks of, princess Elonwey, who was so funny and weird

=================================================
(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.

03.25.2010, 05:04 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kitsunejr
quote:
Originally posted by Kemi

Is it sad that i know them all X_X
xD

No way! I love Disney. It's not Ghibli but it's still awesome...well, it WAS awesome back in the day.

I ended up voting for Scar in the end, because I really do love him best. I think he was the first fictional character that I never wanted to stop with his evilness.

03.25.2010, 11:45 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

quote:
No way! I love Disney. It's not Ghibli but it's still awesome...well, it WAS awesome back in the day.

Oh so im not the only person that likes Disney ^_^ im don't feel like a loser now =P

03.27.2010, 01:40 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GhibStuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love watching the old mastepiece classics but it seems like everyone always wants to rag on disney, even though IT IS AWESOME!!!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.

03.28.2010, 01:31 AM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks