QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Burger King or McDonalds?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Burger King or McDonalds? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: BK or McD's
Burger King
Mc Donalds
Results
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Burger King or McDonalds?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Personally I'm a BK fan.

But what do you guys think?

Muahahahaha

Any "McD's" fans want to fire back???

01.15.2007, 04:26 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

neither, Chick-Fil-A all the way!

01.15.2007, 04:27 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like my mickey d's. after watching supersize me i had a craving for mcdonalds lol.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.15.2007, 04:36 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
i like my mickey d's. after watching supersize me i had a craving for mcdonalds lol.

lol, It's not supposed to work that way

01.15.2007, 04:38 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i realize that, but seeing so much food, and it was in health class in school to which makes it funnier.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.15.2007, 04:39 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I used to like Mac Donalds but then i tried Subways Metball maranara subway roll and fell in love with Subway.

01.15.2007, 05:20 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah- Subway is the best!!!

I hate McDonalds- burger king is ok...

I luv the susuwatari^^

01.15.2007, 06:42 PM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Eazy
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.16.07
  BK all the WayPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Eazy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love BK. Its the only fast food joint where I'll eat all my fries. I love whoppers, and I have fond memories of the place. It was a hangout for me and my homies after school, and my Dad (r.i.p.) would take me there after baseball games. So as strange as it seems BK gives me the warm and fuzzies.
As far as McDonalds goes I think I eat there only once a year to remind myself why I only eat there once a year.

01.16.2007, 09:49 AM Eazy is offline   Profile for Eazy Add Eazy to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yo I had my monthly big mac yesterday . Mc D's is to unhealthy to eat more than once a month.
the Whopper smashes the big mac hands down
so BK wins over Mc D's

01.16.2007, 11:03 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, I liked MacDonalds. But then i went off it and preferred BK. Nowadays, I don't like either of them that much.

But if I had to choose, I'd much rather eat some form of meat that some banana peel found at the bottom of a skip.

01.16.2007, 12:25 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i dont know i used to like mcdonalds but i think i have switched to bk. they got awesome onion rings and shakes!

01.16.2007, 02:20 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't like either..but I go to bk once or twice a year,
if I'm lucky..

01.16.2007, 02:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Burger King gave me food poisoning and made me throw up in my teacher's bathroom.

01.17.2007, 01:12 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If YOU think THAT is bad, how about going down to your
school cafeteria on the day you are being shown around
your new school(this happened 3 years ago..)and while
standing in line to order lunch for the first time(I never
had a cafeteria at my old, old school, we ate in our class rooms)and then you almost through up on every body due
to all the cooking smells. Then I had to go to the lunch
rooms bath room and when I came out I got really nervous.
I almost barfed and since then I haven't bought lunch
except 2 times at Christmas time at that school.
I have health problems and too much food smells can make
me sick. I have low blood sugar and pressure. I
almost passed out there.

01.17.2007, 01:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys
Burger King gave me food poisoning and made me throw up in my teacher's bathroom.

One question what were you doing in your teachers bathroom?

01.17.2007, 01:38 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

orly? i know a lot people got food poisoning from taco bell.. i haven't experienced food posioning so yeah..

01.17.2007, 02:10 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Toolfan1912
quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys

One question what were you doing in your teachers bathroom?

Good question. But I'm not sure I want to know the answer...

01.17.2007, 02:36 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

hahaha! Oh, kk, you need a nickname!
Nice one, I'd like to know the answer but
that's the reason in my other post I explained
why I had to go to that bath room. Heehee.
So you wouldn't wonder. Heck, I get sick about
any where although I love food.
My main fast food resterant is Wendy's.
I haven't been food poisoned(okay, maybe a few times)
but would hair gel on your peanut butter
sandwich be considered food poisoning?

01.17.2007, 02:40 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

i don't know if that is considered food poisoning it's food poisoning if the the meat is not cooked enough, the person who prepared it didn't wash their hands and didn't use gloves. it's a big deal at my job to wash your hands all the time and use gloves and don't mix cooked with raw.

01.17.2007, 02:50 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ew, I'm wondering why someone, they always put their
gloves, would put HAIR GEL on the stupid sandwich at
school?!
I have alergies to heavy smells.

01.17.2007, 02:55 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks