QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Visual Kei
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Visual Kei » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
sho
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Visual KeiPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sho Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

anybody here into visual kei or oshare kei (other than me)?

just wanted to put this out to know who else was interested

The starry sky is twinkling again, this earth is exalted with tears.
The galloping time shines its light, and this world without you is my "FANTASY".

08.15.2007, 09:11 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What is it? Sorry I'm clueless

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

08.15.2007, 09:22 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i don't know what they are so i don't know
if i like them or not

08.15.2007, 09:32 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
sho
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sho Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ahaha

im not sure how to explain this to you, so ill just provide a url!

http://wiki.theppn.org/Category:Visual-Kei

umm about the part with the boybands - its not really like that...
(im a boy!! and i am straight!)

but looking at the all the links below (on the webpage),

i recommend checking out :

alice nine.
the GazettE
kagrra,
X Japan

and maybe 12012

The galloping time shines its light, and this world without you is my "FANTASY".

08.15.2007, 09:34 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

naa not really

08.15.2007, 09:37 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
sho
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sho Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

?
you mean you don't like them, or you don't want to check it out?

08.15.2007, 09:38 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Farren
Baron

i checked it out i like a bit of japanese music but i'm not into the whole punkt goth blue hair thing

08.15.2007, 09:42 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, I see. Is it fair to say that Visual Kei was the general aesthetic in the 'Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children' movie?

Well, I can't say I'm a big fan of it, but I'm not opposed to it either.

08.15.2007, 09:42 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah! Now i heard of it lol, there was a thread on this on A4

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

Post last edited by Ray15 on 08.15.2007, 09:45 PM.

08.15.2007, 09:44 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
sho
Ohmu

ummm kinda not really....

well it depends on the band/ artist - some are really dark and others are very carefree and light

but it generally its a aesthetic style that usually enhances the artists music

(its not really used for shock value)

08.15.2007, 09:45 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Farren
Baron

ff7 advent children was really bad i'm a huge fan of the ff7 origional game and the movie had barely any story and it just woffled cr*p

08.15.2007, 09:46 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
sho
Ohmu

not trying to be rude, but could we keep this on topic?

NO OFFENSE INTENDED 8]

08.15.2007, 09:47 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Farren
Baron

if there good enough though they shouldn't have to dye there hair pink and where mackup as if there trying to be frankenstein's apprentice

08.15.2007, 09:47 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

i belleive that talent and dressing up as pink gremlins are completely different

08.15.2007, 09:48 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
sho
Ohmu

its kinda like the way bands dress a certain way (i dunno - like the emo scene)

it doesn't really have a lot to do with the music

08.15.2007, 09:50 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
sho
Ohmu

and please don't flame - i just wanted some opinion!!!

08.15.2007, 09:50 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Farren
Baron

i really dislike emo's they make me so mad
the lil men just cut there wrists and get into all that cra* music like that green day and panic at the disco utter cr#p

08.15.2007, 09:52 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

sry i just get very oppinuated

08.15.2007, 09:53 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
sho
Ohmu

and uhhhh no these people aren't emo or goth....and they don't like hate themselves..

actually i personally also dislike those ppl who cut themselves and stuff

they act very normally - its just an aesthetic style haha

08.15.2007, 09:58 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Farren
Baron

hmmmmm.....
isn't it like an act or like a fashion

nope i don't like that sorta stuff

08.15.2007, 10:01 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks