QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Nick names! Nick names!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Nick names! Nick names! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
Nick names! Nick names!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay, so, do any of you have nicknames?
I have alot:
Jazzi
Sensei
Sempai
Jesse James(die my friend!)
Jayjoe
Shizuku
Hawkeye
Readman
Flowright
Ishida
Wrightster
And any possible nickname that horrid boy gave me!

11.04.2006, 08:26 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

grumpy

11.04.2006, 11:14 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The other day some friends and I were in the car... I gave them each a nickname...

Friend 1: Elbows
Friend 2: Ladyfingers
Friend 3: Cas
Friend 4: Bitches
Friend 5: The Tower

In return they gave me the nickname Z's...It isn't used often though. A lot of people call me Prince, so I guess that would be my official nickname. And I had a coach once that called me Ozzy.

11.05.2006, 01:40 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
88Kazuya
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.19.06
  me me me!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by 88Kazuya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

err... my nickname is worse.. so called : carrot , carrot fish, lorry , lobster lor , etc. etc.

Cloud:Run!!
Zack:I'm Running!
Vincent:This sucks
Sephiroth:CHARGE!!!!

Post last edited by 88Kazuya on 11.05.2006, 07:49 AM.

11.05.2006, 05:34 AM 88Kazuya is offline   Profile for 88Kazuya Add 88Kazuya to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am called Dodi by one of my friends. I am also known as Fuzzy, Llama, Hobbit and Oi, You.

11.05.2006, 06:28 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My nicknames tend to be rude lol

11.05.2006, 06:31 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I dread to think...

11.05.2006, 06:33 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My nicknames are just Mel, Little Mel (by my mum XD), songstress (my dad sometimes )

I prefer Mel lol

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

11.05.2006, 09:01 AM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I only have one nickname. Bella
And I hate it.

11.05.2006, 09:03 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have more..
I get called sensei by my drawing students, and
something weird that's written all over my books that
Raymus wrote.
I call people shorter than me Ed's. Like my cousin.
And people taller Fai. Although none will reach Fai..
And Bella's not bad, at least you don't get called Ghibli
Geek. Or Nerd.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 11.05.2006, 09:19 AM.

11.05.2006, 09:12 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
And Bella's not bad, at least you don't get called Ghibli
Geek. Or Nerd.

Hah, yeah I should be happy

11.05.2006, 09:23 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I call my sis Popcorn1, and she hates that.

11.05.2006, 09:26 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Peas (scool nickname)
BGbad (rapping name)
JKV (poetry name)

cheers

11.05.2006, 09:37 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey have a few
either Daz, Dazza, Spooky or Bitch. (school ones)
Lorgu (to me baby bro)

11.05.2006, 09:43 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'm called Jazzi 24/7 by every one other than Raymus
and my teachers:they call me different names.
I don'tlike Raymus's one forme though.

11.05.2006, 09:58 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If I were to name all the nicknames I've had in my life, I'd fill a whole page and more. Every year I'd get at least 5 new nicks.

Ranges from idiot to Siamese to anybody to Superman.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.05.2006, 10:10 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I get 10 each year..

11.05.2006, 10:27 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!

I dont really have nicknames..
The only ones I can think of is JRR, by you guys!
And sexy- by everyone who has seen me in person!!

11.05.2006, 10:30 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cujo
Warawara

I knew you were gonna say that!

11.05.2006, 10:31 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

*ugh..*
*gone to bathroom..*
Mwhahahha!!
I also get called foreignfilmfreak by
some, but that's my hermits name.
My other nickname I gave myself is
the Solitude Sorceress(I liked sorcerer better,
but I'm a girl).

11.05.2006, 10:33 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks